Distractions and Other Things

I walk up to the elf's who guard the back gates were the dwarfs were gonna sneak out

I walk up to the elf's who guard the back gates were the dwarfs were gonna sneak out. I walked up to them with Abby and Greta by my side. I see one of the elf's stiffing. 'So that's the one Keira was talking about' I say in my head.

Let's make this quick.

" Hello there Fallon, Keira, Abby, Greta" they say to us and I nod to them and this is when Abby and Greta take the lead. And start fighting.

I turn to Keira "see no fancy things this will do" I say to her and roll my eyes.

" you'd look better with someone else" she mumbles and I look at her and give her a side glance. She just smirks when she nods her head to the dwarfs who are sneaking past the elf's who are trying to break up the fight between Abby and Greta. But Keira nodded not to the dwarfs she nodded to Thorin. Then I get it.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"KEIRA"

"haha"

"not Thorin"

"yes Thorin"

"I give up"

"oh come on you'd be great together." She insisted and I ignored her and make sure the dwarfs get out of here safely. I noticed that the dwarfs had safely made it out of the back gates and I nodded to Abby and Greta. They break up the fight slowly and convincing so it didn't look suspicious and things like that. I walk up to the elf's. "Sorry about them we'll be on our way..."

"erm... Fallon do you wanna go out with me?" The one elf asked.

I stared at him gawking and speechless I had answer.

Which was no.

but Keira spoke for me.

"umm she's taken by someone else sorry no sorry" she said and the elf looked taken back and I smirk at him. Keira drags all of us away to find the dwarfs. "Thanks Keira" I tell her she just nods at me while we reach the dwarfs who are packing all of there stuff.

They walk up to us and bow witch we all return. "How can we repay you?" Thorin asked. I looks up at him " just... nothing really we want to get out of here as much as you guys do but Elrond will never let us." I say and look down. The dwarfs look at each other and thorin nods. "We have seen you all fight and you could be a very good addition to the company and if you want to get out of here." Balin started " after all you've done for us you could come with us and join the company of Thorin Okenshiled." He stated and I looked at all of the dwarfs and back at my nieces.

I looked at Keira who looked torn she did have a very big job here at Rivendell and made a lot of money and had Elrond's trust. She also is in love with one elf named Lindar I know because of Abby and Greta's constant teasing. But Keira also loves her family and we are her family.

She nodded.

I looked at Abby and she had a longing in her eyes. The longing she always has when she wants to go on a adventure. And let's just say that this is an adventure alright.

She nodded.

I looked at Greta. Who's as also looking at fili and there eyes locked and he gave her a small almost unnoticeable nod. She then looked at me with her strength all in her blue orbs and...

nodded.

I turn to the dwarfs and nod at them.

" we're in."