Home

"Don't be afraid of the dark, my little tiger

"Don't be afraid of the dark, my little tiger. The
night is we're you find yourself. I know a lot of the other girls are to afraid of the dark and the night but when I was your age I used to sit outside in the dark. Just sit. Nothing interesting. But don't be afraid of the dark..."

My mother's word echoed through my mind as I wandered through the forest near Rivendell. I had one hand holding my bow and my other hand near my sword. There has been strange things these past days. Orc packs have come and attacked elves while they were in this exact forest. Not like any orc could defeat me. Me being 193 years old I have had so much experience with all sorts of weapons and I was teaching Abby and Greta and they have became great warriors. Keira on the other hand, well let's just say that she doesn't really like to hold heavy things unless they are cleaning supplies.

A twig snaps behind me and I quickly turn around pointing my bow at whatever is there. A deer. Perfect. I release my arrow and it hits the deer in the neck and I drops dead within a few seconds. I stalk over the dead body of the deer and string my bow on my back and pick up the buck with one hand and sling it over my shoulder. I start the trek back to Rivendell and just listen to all of the noises that all of the night creatures. I have always loved the night ever sense my mother has told me all about the night. As I cross the valley of imaldris I ship and can't wait to get home to Abby, Greta, and Keira. When I walk trough the gates of Rivendell the guards nod to me and I nod back at them. I walk up the stairs and cross the hallways and when I reach the butchering room I set my deer down in there and told the people what I want and leave. On the way to my room I spot Elrond, a small looking person, a dwarf with a white beard, Gandalf the grey, and the last one takes my breath away. He looked strong and muscular, had dark brown hair with some braids in it, his beard seemed perfect for him, and he had weapons scattered all around his body. I stopped staring hoping no one would notice me.

But they did. " Ahh Fallon your back at this hour must have been a bad time" Elrond says walking up to me. I mentally roll my eyes at the elf but turn to face him. "Actually I got a buck besides that it was calm." I say to him he looks me up and down " no orcs right." He asks me I furrow my eyebrows. "None why?" I ask " well we were hunting a pack of them and they were by the hidden passage I was just wondering if any of them strayed" he informed me. "Why would orc travel that near?" I ask Elrond looks at the other four. "Because some people drew them near." He said and I look at all of them. Gandalf stepped up to me and said " It's been a while haven't it Fallon" he said. I look up at him and say " yes, yes it has been".

Li would like you to meet These three this, is Bilbo Baggins" Gandalf said and put his hands on the hobbits shoulders. He had Carmel colored hair, he looked middle age and had brown eyes. I nod to him and he smiles. "This is Balin son of Fundin" he said motioning to the dwarf with white hair. Pleaser to meet you lass" he said and smiled I returned it and said " you to" " last Thai is Throin Son of Thrain Son of Thror king under the mountain" he said and my heart stoped. I swear my jaw was hitting the floor. The others looked at me with a amused expression. "The-The Thorin Okenshiled" I shutter out. He hold out his hand . I shake his hand still awestruck " All of you this is Fallon daughter of simrod" he said. " that names sound so farmiler have I herd of you?" Balin asked mostly to himself.

"Trust me in my family I'm the nobody so probably not" I say. "Still I feel like I know that name" Balin said then his eyes grow wide. He looks at me and walks up to me. "Your the line of dune arn't you" he said. I smirk at him "you'll have to find that out in your own time master dwarf." " well it was nice meeting you but I better go and check to make sure that my nieces haven't burnt down the place." I say and bow to them. Well throin in particular but let's just say all of them. They bow back and I turn on my heel but I herd Throin ask Gandalf " can she fight?" "Oh yes she can" he said and I could just hear the smirk in his voice. When I arrive at our room/house, I unlock the door just to see Abby and Greta in a pillow fight and Keira In the corner reading. I smile to myself. Home sweet home.