Chapter 5 : The battle

Aonung's pov : When I woke up I heard a battle horn I quickly got up and went to where everyone was at it turns out Tsireya's spirit sister was killed and mine I was angry and sad, I went to my brother Nako, and when I saw him I cried I was so mad for what they did to me and my sister I looked at everyone "It's ok Ma'nung it's ok" he hugged me and I continued to cry on his neck "why did this have to happen Neteyam WHY!!!" I was crying so much my father called for a war, "They have murdered my children's brothers and sisters and now we must kill them for what they have done!!!" We all yelled for a battle Neteyam was in the crowd and jake decided to help us fight them we made a plan and we went into battle.

We all attacked and Neteyam was in the sky woth Neytiri and Jake and Lo'ak were on the ground,Ney'ake and I got on the ship and Ney'ake shoots at 9 people and I shooted 5, I saw Jake fighting Quaritch, until I saw one of the RDA soldiers point a gun at me but I quickly duck down and they miss I was going to jump off the ship to look for Neteyam until I heard Ney'ake "AO'NUNG LOOK OUT!!!" he pushed me off the ship until I heard a gun noise that could only mean one thing Ney'ake was shot, I got up and seen Ney'ake hurt "NEY'AKE!!" I called my Skimwing and I put him on it and we went on some rocks, I put him down I checked his wound Neteyam and Tsireya and my father and Jake and Lo'ak came and seen Ney'ake hurt I put pressure on him until he said something "Ao'nung...you will be a great Tshaík...here Ao'nung" he gave me his necklace and I was crying already "I hope you will be ok..." when his eyes went light brown I cried when I took my hands off " No no no" I cried and Ma'teyam hugged me and I looked at him and it was morning "Ma'nung he is with his mate now and we will always remember him..." we all got ready for the preparation and at the funeral I helped Rotxo take him down and he faded away.

It has been 8 weeks after the war we won the battle but I remember what Ney'ake said stay strong and never give up I promised him that and I decided to forget what happened because he told me to leave the past behind and now me and Ma'teyam are still happy.

( btw the next chapter will be heat and Ao'nung will be pregnant I will start Tomorrow or next day )