Chapter 11 : The sky people

Lo'ak's pov : while I was hunting with Rotxo I notice something in the ocean, I went down to get it but it was so far down I wonder what is was I went up to the surface to see Rotxo and he questioned me why I was trying to go down there "I seen something in the water I tried to get it but I couldn't""Was it far down?""Yea""Maybe next time Lo'ak""We should probably go back""Good idea" we put the fish on the Skimwing, We started heading back to the village I looked down at the people and families, I'm glad the Metkayina clan have a happy family but I still can't believe Spider disappeared I wonder where he is now.

Neteyam's pov : After me and Ma'nung got our Metkayina tattoos I seen Lo'ak and Rotxo come back from fishing "Hey Loak and Rotxo" I greeted them and they did the same "Lo'ak tell Neteyam what you were trying to get""What did you do now Lo'ak?""Nothing bro!"You sure then what were you trying to get?""Idk I couldn't tell what it was""Alr" When I turn around I seen Ma'nung talking to Rotxo "Bro don't""Fine..." I pick up Ma'nung and we went to our hut, I place him down and pick up Ateyo and Noukimo,Li'ona Ma'nung took Li'ona and played with her while I was just watching it until I felt something I look down to see Ateyo pulling my tail "You little warrior one!" I pick him up and tickeld him  and Noukimo

Ten hours later

Date night (Netenung)

Aonung's pov : Me and Ma'teyam were on a "date night" that's what the sky people call it, we were swimming around with our skimwing, we decided to go out side the reef to the spot where we first spent time together I couldn't believe I started a family with Neteyam. But I worry for the sky people to come back ever since the war happened, "Ma'nung look!" I looked up to see other tulkuns with the Ta'unui clan I smiled (Btw it was night on their date night)
"Let's go Ma'teyam we need to keep moving""Alright!" We were swimming around and I noticed Ma'teyam staring at me.

After swimming

I was laying down with my hand on Neteyam (They're doing the pose like Jake and neytiri when they had a date night in the movie) Neteyam was looking at the sky while I was sleeping until he noticed something get got up while he held onto me, I got confused until I realized I looked up and seen a sky people ship my face turned into a shock face me and Ma'teyam had to run while the sky people burned half of the forest I cried and Ma'teyam hugged me (Like jake and neytiri when the sky people returned) "We have to tell the others" Neteyam said.

To be continued

(Y'all I'm so sorry I have school and shit but I'm starting to work on The sky people part 2 and stuff i cried while writing this angst hope you enjoyed 😭)