Chapter 7 : Pregnant

Aonung's pov : it was the next day and when I was about to get up I felt my body hurt until I realized about last night I looked over at Neteyam and he was asleep still, I got up and walked to the kitchen and I made breakfast (Catfish and Rice) "Morning Ma'nung""Good morning Ma'teyam" he kissed me on the cheek and he put his hand on my belly"I wonder how much we will have""maybe two Ma'teyam or One""ok but I'm excited for the genders"me too Ma'teyam" I placed food on the table we both ate and I went to my parents to tell them I'm pregnant I'm nervous about what they will think, when I got there at my parents hut u knocked and my Sanok opened the door "Oh Ao'nung!" "Hey mom I need to yell you both something..." my mom let me in and i sat down and both of them sat down "What is it Ao'nung?" I looked at my father and I decided to tell them "mom dad I'm pregnant....""what...."" I'm sorry dad...but me and Neteyam are mates""he got you pregnant did he?...""....yes." he looked at me and mom "do you know the genders?" I shook my head no"I will check on the belly soon.""I will announce this to the clan" I smiled at them I'm glad they accepted me and Ma'teyam "i will talk to Neteyam after the announcement" my father said so I got up and went to neteyam "how it go?" He kissed me on the cheek and I told him good and he started to kiss my belly I had my hand on his head.