Chapter 8 : Announcement

Neteyam's pov : I haven't told my family that I got Ma'nung pregnant he already told his family but not Tsireya "What will my clan think Ma'teyam? Will they accepted us?" I looked at his beautiful ocean yes "I'm sure they will accept us Ma'nung" he looked at me and we heard a knock and he went to go answer it but i decided to open it "You need to rest Ma'nung since your pregnant" "But Ma'teyam I can answer it-" "No Ma'nung you will you rest" "ok fine" he walked off to the room and I answered the door it was Lo'ak "Hey bro i got some fish so I decided to give some to you" "Ty Lo'ak but why aren't you with Tsireya?" "She's with Tuk so I got bored and I caught some fish so I gave some to you" "Well thx baby bro" " How long are you going to call me that?" "Forever" "Oh haha" we both laughed and I took the fish "Ima go see Payakan" "Alr be safe Baby bro" "Stop that!!!" I laughed when he said that, I went inside the hut to see Ao'nung making a necklace "Ma'nung aren't you supposed to be resting?" "I'm not tired Ma'teyam plus my dad will announce soon" "Didn't he say he wanted to talk to me after the announcement?" "Yes he wants to talk to you" "Alr" I kissed his cheek and we both made necklaces.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Aonung's pov : My Sempol gathered the clan for the announcement I was by my Sa'nok and Sempol and Tsireya was with the Sully's in the crowd my sempol spoke "My people my brothers my sisters." "I have an announcement to make my 'Itan is pregnant!"everyone was cheering and the Sully's were shock even my sister, after the announcement Tsireya ran up to me "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AO'NUNG!?" she was grabbing me by my shoulders "I'm sorry Tsireya but Sa'nok and Sempol now" she turns around at our parents "YOU NEW!?" they just laughed and I smiled and I looked at Ma'teyam he was with his family I think he didn't tell his family yet.

Neteyam's pov : "YOU GOT HIM PREGNANT!?" kiri shouted at me "I'm going to be a aunt!!" Tuk smiled with happiness "Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan why didn't you tell us in the first place!?" my dad was shock "OK bro first of all why second I'M AN UNCLE!?" I laughed so hard when they were shocked "Neteyam I'm proud but shocked at the same time" I knew my mom didn't expect me to get Ma'nung pregnant "Ok ok I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner or later" "Next time tell us!!!" "Sorry dad" I told them next time I will tell them and I went with Ma'nung to see the genders of our kids.

Aonung's pov : I was laying down on the mat so my Sa'nok could see how many I will have and Ma'teyam was with me "Ok let's check the belly then" my Sa'nok walked in and she put the supplies down and she checked on my belly Ma'teyam was holding my hand, when she got done I looked at Ma'teyam and I turned around to look at her "Well congratulations you two seems like your having three babies." Ma'teyam smiled with happiness and I smiled too "Two boys and one girl" I got even more happy and Ma'teyam kissed me and when I got up we both went to tell the others "Oh my eywa I'm going to be a aunty!!!" The girls said while jumping happy "That's cool bro" "Thx babybro" " I can feel them moving!" Rotxo had his hand on my stomach "Well they probably like you Rotxo" I laughed and Neteyam got jealous because Rotxo had his hand on me " Ok it's my turn now!" He pushed Rotxo out if the way and he fell on Lo'ak "Ow!" Ma'teyam but his head on my stomach and I had my hand on his head "I feel them Ma'nung" "Ofc they will move your their Sempol after all" I smiled and we both kissed each other "Uhhh a little help?" I broke the kiss to see Rotxo and Lo'ak stuck together, I laughed and I help them both up "Ma'teyam don't push Rotxo next time he and Lo'ak would have fell in the ocean" he looked at me and he put his hands around my waist "Ma'teyam!!!" Rotxo and Lo'ak laughed "Well someone is overprotective" Lo'ak laughed "Shut up Skxawng" "HEY!" I was talking with Rotxo until I heard fighting behind me, I turned around and Lo'ak and Neteyam were fighting " Should we stop them?" "Yea we should" I pulled Neteyam away and Rotxo got Lo'ak "Both of you stop fighting for once" Rotxo then dropped Lo'ak and I dropped Neteyam "Ima go with Kiri" Rotxo left and I looked at Neteyam and he got up and picked me up "Ma'teyam!" " Ik your tired of walking Ma'nung" he kissed my neck and I was just blushing and I fell asleep in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so everything is doing ok now and I decided to come back bc I wanted to continue on the story and I have a tiktok account and the Na'vi words I used were Sa'nok ( mother ) Sempol ( father ) 'itan ( son ) so yea and btw Ao'nung might give birth at the reef clan or forest clan but idk and the other chapters will come out soon.