Chapter 6 : "I want kids Ma'nung~"

Neteyam's pov : Ao'nung's heat was here and we had our own hut and we had some alone time, I seen Ma'nung decorated a necklace anf man I need him so bad I walked over their and hugged his waist "Ma'teyam?" He turned to me and I look at him I kissed him and he was moaning while making out I placed Ao'nung on the floor and I started to suck his cunt! "M-ma'teyam!!~" He was moaning and whimpering so much and I stopped and I got up and he standed up until I put him down he sat down, I took my loincloth off and he had heart eyes because he was in his heat I put it in his mouth and i was groaning while he was sucking on my dick I came and when I got it out of his mouth it went on his face, I turned him over on his stomach and I put it him "Ma'teyam!!!Your s-so deep!!!!~" "I can get Pregnant if you keep g-going!!!~" " I want kids Ma'nung~" I went harder and faster.

Aonung's pov : When Ma'teyam came in me I thought we were done but we weren't he lift me up in an pose "Ma'teyam w-wait!!" Until he pounds it into me I was moaning so much while he kept thrusting in me I seen a bump in my stomach and I knew I could get pregnant I felt him hit my soft spot I came and he took it out of me so much cum was on the floor and then he put me down on the bed and I seen him going to put it in again "Ma'teyam I thought we were done-" he pounds into me again and my voice cracked "you look so good from this pose Ma'nung...seems like I will get you pregnant~" I blushed so hard we had our braids connect and I could tell he wanted a few more rounds.

AFTER A FEW ROUNDS

Neteyam's pov : "seems like I got you pregnant Ma'nung~" I kissed his cheek while my hand was on his belly "well if you did get me pregnant Tsireya will kill you Ma'teyam" we both kissed each other and seen a bump in his stomach "dam I did go hard on you huh?" "You did Skxawng" I chuckled and we both went to bed I can't wait to see what gender our baby will be.

( Y'all I think they will have twins but two boys or two girls or boy and girl or a one boy or a girl idk Y'all 😭)