Chapter 9 : "My water broke!"

WARNING ⚠ : This will have some angst and some fluff

--------------------

Aonung's pov : It has been a few months since I've been pregnant I was excited but doing Tshaík stuff was terrible for me since I was pregnant, after I found out I was pregnant me and Ma'teyam became Tshaík and Olo'eyktan he was Olo'eyktan of the clan and I was Tshaík and while I was resting I felt a kick for a second, Ma'teyam walk in to see me and the kids "How are you both today?""Good""Whoa that was a strong kick""It was a good kick...""Ma'nung you ok?""Y-yea it just hurts...""You sure you're ok?""I'm sure Ma'teyam" he kissed me on the cheek and we both got up and went to the other, "Ao'nung!!""Hey Tsireya""How's the baby?""Good""That's good Ao'nung"she had a smile on her face and Ma'teyam was talking with Lo'ak and Rotxo until I felt a other kick again "Ao'nung you ok!?""My water broke!!!!""Ok just breath Ao'nung just keep breathing.""We have to get him to Ronal!""It will be ok Ma'nung""Hurry!"everyone was helping me until we got to my mom.

Neteyam's pov : Ronal! "What is it Neteyam?""It's Ao'nung his water broke!!"Rotxo yelled out "Ok lay him down on the mat!""Just breath Ma'nung everything will be ok""It's hurts so much!!" Me and Rotxo put Ma'nung down on the mat and I holded his hand, he was squeezing my hand so tight "Ma'teyam please stay with me!" He was crying in pain "I'm here Ma'nung I'm not going anywhere"
Everyone else was waiting outside of the hut until Ronal rush in with my parents and Tonowari "Ok Jake Tonowari go wait outside" they both went outside and my mom was helping Ronal "Just breath Ao'nung just keep pushing""AHHHHHHH!!!""You almost done just keep pushing""AHHHHHHHH!!""And done." I look down and I seen two boys and one girl I was smiling and Ma'nung was happy and in pain still"Can I hold him?""Ofc Ao'nung" Ronal gave our oldest son to Ao'nung and I gotten our second oldest but something was wrong"....""Ronal is everything ok?""I need to check on the girl.""What!?""Sa'nok please tell me she's ok!?""we will see if she can make it..." Ma'nung was crying and I hug him "It will be ok Ma'nung.""It will be ok Neteyam and Ao'nung the little one has a strong heart.""Ty Sa'nok" i pray to eywa that our little girl will be ok.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Aonung's pov : I was scared and worried for our little girl I didn't want to lose her to,while we were waiting for my Sa'nok I fell asleep with our oldest in my hands and Ma'teyam was still holding our second oldest until I heard Sa'nok walk in I look at her and Ma'teyam spoke "Is our little girl ok?""She is but she was born to early""She will make it I hope.""Ma'nung you need rest""I can't I'm worried about our baby-""Ma'nung I will wake you up whne she's ok""He's right Ao'nung you need rest since you had the baby's""But I-""Ma'nung please...""Fine" I wanted to stay up to wait for our little one but I had to rest I hope she will make it.

--------------------

Y'all I'm working on the next chapter now but while making this one made me cry but be prepared for the next chapter and while I'm working on the next chapter if Y'all confused on the Olo'eyktan and Tshaik part I will explain so Before Ao'nung got pregnant he became Tshaík and Neteyam became Olo'eyktan of the Metkayina clan and we will see if their little one survives so be prepared for it😭