〜 chapter one ♡․

𝐜𝐡

𝐜𝐡. 𝟏 ~ 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 <𝟥
━━ social media & irl

 𝟏 ~ 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 <𝟥━━ social media & irl

❤︎

𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 :

"i'm not ready to be an adult," i mutter to my mom as i adjust my dress beneath my gown.

"you know just because you're graduating doesn't mean i suddenly have to retire as your mom, i'm always here to fall back on and to give you advice, my love," she grins as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"you're gonna make me cry my makeup off," i chuckle as i lean my head back, attempting to stop the tears from flowing.

"sorry, sorry!", she laughs.

i smile before wrapping my arms around her torso, bringing her into an airtight hug. she gently runs her hand up and down my back.

"i love you," i sigh.

"i love you more, i'm forever proud of you."

as we begin to pull away from the hug, one of my favorite voices echoes throughout the room.

"lia, come on we have to start lining up for our seats-oh hey angie." nick jogs into the dressing room.

"hey nick, you ready to be an adult?", my mom chuckles as she walks over to embrace nick.

"not in the slightest," he shakes his head, causing her to laugh more.

"what's taking y'all so long?", chris sighs, walking into the room with matt right behind him.

"well sorry i wanted to say hi to my mom, christopher," i say sarcastically as i roll my eyes, causing my mom to laugh.

"hey angie," chris grins before pulling my mom into a hug all while purposefully ignoring me.

"matt, come here," my mom grins at matt as he struggles to tighten his tie.

"aww look at you two matching," i pout as i walk towards chris.