〜 chapter ten ♡․

𝐜𝐡

𝐜𝐡. 10 ~ 𝘸𝘩𝘺... <𝟥
━━ irl & social media

 <𝟥━━ irl & social media

aaliyah's pov :

"do you know what you're wearing tomorrow?", i ask as i stir alfredo sauce in a pot.

"probably just jeans and a random shirt. we're going to the grove right?", nai questions as she spins around on the barstool.

i hum, "not for long though, i'm assuming. i wouldn't be surprised at all if y'all got recognized five minutes in of us being there."

"that's why i'm gonna wear something casual. tell your friends that too, it helps," she nods with a shrug before continuing to spin. "you're not completely disregarded from being recognized either, you know? so i think you should not wear something so damn stylish and be normal for once," she says with a laugh.

"i can teach you how to dress, don't worry," i blow her a kiss as i step away to grab seasonings.

"i've literally modeled before...why would i need help dressing?", she furrows her eyebrows which i barely catch as she passes by for the twentieth time.

"not all models are stylish, my love," i clench my teeth as i look around awkwardly.

"fuck you...woah i'm dizzy," she huffs, holding onto the table as she tries to stop her head from spinning.

"idiot, i told you to stop doing that five minutes ago," i roll my eyes. "want a popsicle?", i ask as i walk over to the fridge.

"yes!", nai shouts excitedly.

"what color?", i laugh as i pull the freezer drawer open.

"red!"

"you're gross," i shake my head with a frown as i grab a red and purple popsicle.

"you're gross. who the fuck eats the purple ones?", she furrows her eyebrows, leaning back in disgust.

"i do, bitch. and i enjoy every bite of it," i mutter before opening my popsicle.