〜 chapter five ♡․

𝐜𝐡

𝐜𝐡. 5 ~ 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰...<𝟥
━━ irl

aaliyah's pov :

aaliyah's pov :

"hi my loves," i wave gleefully.

"and now we're gonna answer some of your guys' questions! make sure you follow both of us on instagram because you never know when you'll get surprise content," naila shrugs.

"or when she'll be on my channel, coming soon by the way," i whisper with a wink.

nai shakes her head with a laugh, "mimi asks, when are you and @devaliyah gonna collab?"

"well, here we are," i put up a peace sign.

"you wanna read the next question?", she offers me the phone, which i take, clearing my throat.

"okay yassy asks, favorite album right now? uhmmm i think mine is portals by melanie martinez. faerie soirée, light shower, and powder are my favorite songs as of right now," i say before looking to nai for her response.

"my favorite album right now isssss definitely..e-mails i can't send by sabrina carpenter. and my favorite songs from that album are probably read your mind, opposite, and tornado warnings," she says with a grin and nod.

i hand her the phone before looking at the chat, watching as some compliment my jewelry, others discussing their excitement going forward.

"justin asked, favorite restaurant? planning our date, with a smirking emoji," naila laughs, averting her gaze toward me.

"answering for both of us! hello kitty cafe, and i'm turning the date down for her she's already talking to someone," i roll my eyes in faux annoyance.

"dude shut up! you're gonna have my ass on those fucking tea pages," she whines.

"next question says..are you ever going to do a stream with someone else that's actually good at games," i gasp, covering my mouth to silence the laugh that slips from my lips.

"wow you guys are rude!", she says, hand on her chest.

"i do plan on doing more collaborations and not just with lia," she rolls her eyes, a small grin on her lips.