〜 chapter two ♡․

𝐜𝐡

𝐜𝐡. 𝟐 ~ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 <𝟥
━━ imessage & irl

 𝟐 ~ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 <𝟥━━ imessage & irl

~ 3 weeks til LA departure ~

aaliyah's pov :

"why don't you just move in with the boys? i'm sure they can teach you the ropes with youtube," marylou offers as she goes searching for another puzzle piece.

"i don't know...i don't want to invade their space," i shake my head, searching for the corner piece.

"honey, you know the boys and i adore you. you're never a hassle around here, you and angie are family," she comforts me, gently placing a hand on my shoulder.

"thank you, mary, but i don't know...i'm not even sure if i'm committed to youtube," i mutter.

"the people seemed to love you on the triplets channel," marylou comments before gently placing the puzzle piece in its corresponding slot.

"just think about it, sweetheart. your room is always your room. and i may be old, but i'm always here to help when you need it," my mom chuckles lightly.

i smile and take a mental note of their kind words.

"and last piece...in," my mom smiles, clapping excitedly.

"you guys finally finished the puzzle!", madi grins as she makes her way to each of us for a hug, nick and matt following behind her, boxes in hand.

"next time you're doing it with us," i point as i stand up from the table to hug the two boys.

"of course i will," she grins, kissing me on the cheek before taking my seat.

"where's chris?", i question.

"he went to his room," matt nods towards the hallway.