〜 chapter eight ♡․

𝐜𝐡

𝐜𝐡. 8 ~ 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥... <𝟥
━━ irl

aaliyah's pov :

aaliyah's pov :

i stretch and yawn, inhaling the scent of the comforter wrapped around me. i begin to doze back off before scrambling to unravel the blanket from around me. i glance around the room with wide eyes.

"shit, shit, shit, shit," i mumble as i spot the array of lyrical lemonade merchandise scattered neatly throughout the room.

i tiredly place my head in my hands with a sigh. i glance toward the bedside table where my purse sits, spotting a glass of cold water and ibuprofen neatly sat beside it. i find myself grinning as i reach for the glass and the medicine.

i quickly search through my purse, eventually grabbing my phone. as i press the power button, the red low battery symbol appears.

"fuck," i whisper as i slowly rise to my feet, my body feeling extremely achy.

as i finish gathering my belongings and tidying up, i quietly twist the doorknob. i glance back, hopefully, at the bedside table before slipping out of the room. i huff as i realize i somehow climbed stairs while i was drunk. as i walk down the steps one-by-one, finally making it to the last few, a loud creak echoes throughout the room.

"lia?", nick's voice sounds through the room.

i say nothing as i stay frozen, arms full and legs still.

"lia, i know that's you," he sighs, light clatter coming from what sounds like the kitchen.

i yield as i walk down the last few steps toward the kitchen. nick stands expectantly, his back against the counter as he watches me like a hawk.

"are you okay?", he questions, concern evident on his features.

"yeah, are you?", i ask, dodging the question.