〜 chapter eleven ♡․

𝐜𝐡

𝐜𝐡. 11 ~ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪... <𝟥
━━ irl & imessage

 <𝟥━━ irl & imessage

aaliyah's pov :

"soooo...," i look to chris with a smile.

"soooo?", chris laughs as we walk towards the food court.

"what have you been up to? we haven't had a one-on-one talk in a while," i shrug.

"i've been working on some new stuff for my clothing brand and our group one," he nods. "uhhh...oh i'm planning on being active on my personal youtube channel soon. it's in the works, but..yeah," he shrugs before looking to me with a smile.

"what?! i'm so proud of you! how long ago did you start it?", i smile, giving him my undivided attention.

"thank you," chris grins from ear-to-ear. "i think it was sometime in october? is when the first drop was released, but it's going pretty good. i should have you model a drop," he nods with a smirk.

"you know i would love to," i grin sheepishly, looking down at the ground to hide my flushed cheeks. "you better show me some unreleased stuff," i point, furrowing my eyebrows.

"i have so much, i'll facetime you whenever shipments come," he grins, very happy i was taking interesting in his life. "how's angie?", he asks as we approach a circle of restaurants.

"she's been good," i nod with a smile. "she keeps flexing to her friends at yoga about all of her babies being famous," i laugh as i shake my head.

"i miss her hugs," he frowns. "we're flying everyone down for your birthday, right? or did you wanna fly back home?", chris looks at me quizzically.

my ears warm up at the thought of being back home with everybody, everything being back to normal...

"definitely here, my mom hasn't been to la before so i'm thinking i'll fly her out the week before my birthday and she can stay for however long she wants," i nod, mentally organizing everything.

"you wanna go to that one?", he asks, pointing to a mexican restaurant.

"a quesadilla sounds so fucking good right now," i nod, my eyes now set on the restaurant ahead of us.