Ch 1

'Strip!' He ordered in demanding voice as you left those filthy pieces of clothes before wrapping your legs around his small torso as he carried you to your bedroom

'Strip!' He ordered in demanding voice as you left those filthy pieces of clothes before wrapping your legs around his small torso as he carried you to your bedroom. 'Fvck!! I missed this body.' He grinned devouring every inch of your body with dark hickeys. 

'Ahh Daddy! Fvck!' You whined as he continued sucking your tits. Your finger ran through his soft silky hairs. Pecking your navel he kissed your vertical lops. 'How do you always smells so addictive?' 'Only for you Daddy!' 'My little cumslut.'

He smirked before sucking your dripping juices from your throbbing cunt. 'Mhmm.. slow down Daddy~ahh!' He kept eating the hell out you until your legs started shaking. 'I-Im cumming.. Fvck!' You whimpered as he kept licking your sensitive clit.

'Oh yes babydoll, release your juices, let me taste your sweet cum.' you cummed in his mouth as he gulped. You catched your breath as held your hairs before pulling you as he sat at the edge of the bed manspreading. 'Suck me off like a good slut.'

You nodded before giving few strokes to his hard cock standing straight infront of your face. 'Take it already!' He groaned being frustrated as you didn't dare to disobey and took him whole. 'So warm
-ahh! FUCK!!' Grabbing your hairs in fist, he thrust his hips in your mouth.

You gagged as his tip hit deep throat making you crying in pleasure. 'Such a cockslut, taking Daddy's cock so well.' He grunted as you bobbed your head up and down while messaging his balls. 'Oh my I'm close.'

Twitching on your mouth he released his load. 'Gulp it pup, don't waste a drop.' He said as you gulped his whole milk and licked off your lips. 'Good girl.' He said picking up you before throwing on the bed, hovering you again.

'I'm tired, Jung–ahh! FVCK!!' Before you complete he entered his whole length without any warning. 'Don't you dare to ruin my mood or I'll tear your little cunt apart! So shut up and take my dick like a obedient pup.' 

You nodded and whimpered as he kept biting your lips harshly while thrusting you harder. 'OMG Daddy!' 'Are you enjoying bitch?' You yelped as he spanked you hard. 'Words pup!' 'Oh yes Daddy!' He smirked pickong up your legs on his shoulder before ramming his dick deep.

Soon your whole body started to shaked due to the high intense of pleasure as continued to drill in speed of light. 'Oh shit!! I'm close-ahh.' Couldn't able to control anymore you released coatong his dick.

With few more hard thrust, he shot his seeds deep inside your womb. He pulled out before collapsing beside you as he panted heavily. Without any single word he got up and was about to go washroom when you stopped him.

'Jungkook, we need to talk.' He halted his steps and sat on the bed with his phone. 'Go on.' He said coldly. 'I can't continue this relationship contract because of some personal issues so I want to quit.' He shot up his head.

'What?! Are you serious?!' 'Yes I'm. Here's the contract and I signed it. Hope you'll find a new sugar baby.' You replied coldly before dressing but he pinned you again. 'What happened? Dosen't I sat¡sfy you? Did find someone else or–'

'I agreed to be your sugar baby only because of money and now, I don't need it anymore.' 'And why?' 'It's my personal reason, I'm not bound to inform you.' You said looking other side without an emotion. 

'Why can't you tell me your personal reason?' 'Just like you didn't tell me why're you cheating on your wife till now.' His grip loosened as he stood up. 'Fine, you can leave.' He said before rushing to the washroom.

[Next morning]

Waking up by the bright rays of sun, Jungkook moved around while roaming his hand beside him only to found empty. He sat up rubbing his eyes when he remembered everything happened last night. 

Sighing heavily he went to fresh up and did his morning routine. After doing his business, he went downstairs to face silence again. He understood that you left his apartment early morning without bothering to justify your reasons properly. 

Taking the car keys he locked the door before drove away to his house

Taking the car keys he locked the door before drove away to his house. Reaching there he parked his car and entered in the dark mansion. Finding no one there he flopped on the couch massaging his temple when a maid come.

'Sir, aren't you attending your son's wedding?' Crushing his eyebrows he looked at her

'Sir, aren't you attending your son's wedding?' Crushing his eyebrows he looked at her. 'Wedding?' 'Yes, today is Jungho sir's wedding. Mrs Jeon, told me to prepare your suit for the wedding.' 'She didn't bother to tell me?..' he mumbled feeling annoyed by his wife's behavior.