Ch 4

'Boring!' You huffed at the drama playing and switched off the tv before throwing the remote away

'Boring!' You huffed at the drama playing and switched off the tv before throwing the remote away. No one is present in the house right now nor do you have any work to do. Laying on the couch you started thinking of your life. Is this what you wanted? 

Marrying some stranger who doesn't even accept as his wife. As he's enjoying his life with his girlfriend you're also enjoying with your love who's none other than his father. Though he's cheating but you're also doing the same sin but does love understand right or wrong? Love is blind right? You're not doing anything wrong, right?

You're in your thoughts when suddenly your phone buzzes. It was San still you picked up. 'Hello?' 'Can you bring the red file from my study room.' 'I don't know.' 'Can't you do a single job? Useless!' He hung up as you scoffed. 'FINE!!' You groaned before going to search his file.

Entering the big ass building, you looked amazed by the place

Entering the big ass building, you looked amazed by the place. You never came here before as Jungkook never allowed you to but now you're the daughter in law of Jeon so no one gonna stop you. 

Every employee bowed to you as you smiled at them politely. You went to the receptionist and asked about San's cabin. She told you the way as you went to him and knocked on the door. You entered after hearing a small 'come in.'

'Here's your file

'Here's your file.' You handed him as he looked at it before fuming in anger. 'What the heck Yn?! This is not the file I told you! Can't you even bring me a single red file?! Why did I even  tell you to?' He yelled before throwing the file.

'Oh plz can you shut your fvcking mouth for God sake?! There're so many red files! How am I supposed to know which one?! You should thank me that at least I made efforts to help you! And it's fvcking your fault that you forgot to bring your important file! First be useful yourself before calling anyone useless!'

'What did you say?!' He moved towards you before pushing you hard. You shut your eyes tight to fall but didn't feel any ground. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the person who was none other than Jungkook. 'Is this how you behave with your wife?'

'Don't get yourself into our matters, dad!' 'Apologies to her.' He said calmly. 'Never.' 'Apologies to her RIGHT NOW!' He yelled as you both flinched in his deep voice. 'S-Sorry.' San said glaring at you. 'Come with me.' Jungkook said as you followed him silently. 

Entering his room, he locked the door before making you sit on his lap and caressed your cheeks

Entering his room, he locked the door before making you sit on his lap and caressed your cheeks. 'Did he hurt you?' You shook your head no. 'I'm sorry baby on behalf of my son. He's such a jerk.' 'It's ok Kook, leave him. I know he doesn't like me.'

'But that doesn't mean he'll misbehave with you, he should respect you as his wife.' Somewhere you felt fear by the word 'wife' as you scoffed. 'But I also didn't respect him as my husband then what would I expect from him?'

'You did because he started it first. He deserves it! It's not your fault to love someone who loves you back. Don't feel guilty baby.' He said as he wiped your lone tear before kissing you passionately. You also kissed him back and soon it turned into a heated one.

'Fvck Jeon!' Plac¡ng you on his table he pulled down your skirt along with undies. 'Not here Jeon, this is your office!' He smirked seeing your wet pussy. 'Yes baby, this is my fvcking office so I can do whatever I want.' Separating your he brought his face near your cunt before inhaling your scent.

'So sweet, all fvcking MINE.' He pecked your bud before smashing his lips on your vertical ones. 'Oh Fvck!!' You moaned as he started sucking you hard. Rubbing your clit harshly he entered his tongue as your walls clenched on his tongue making him groan. 

'Such a slut, eaten out by ex-sugar daddy beside her hubby's office. Moan louder mutt, let him hear whom you belong to.' He spanked you making you whimper. 'Yeah Daddy..' 'What babydoll?' 'I'm all yours! Only yours-ahh.' 'That's my girl.'

He stood up unting his belt as he threw his pants along with boxers. You gasped at his huge length standing straight with red angry tip ready to destroy your little hole. 'Daddy-nghh!' Without any warning he slammed his dick as you grabbed his tattooed bicep for balance. 

'Daddy sl-low down ahh-fvck! Ahhh!' You cried in pleasure as he fucked you more hard. Picking your one leg on his shoulder he adjusted his thrusts more deeper. 'Oh yeah Daddy!' You more louder making him smirk in pride. 'Right there-ahh I'm c-close..' 

'Release your milk cumslut, coat me with my cock.' He groaned as you squirt all over his dick as he contined ramm¡ng in your dripping cunt. With few more hard thrust he shot his seeds deep into your womb. You collapsed on him as he sat in his chair taking you in his arms.

'Thanks for loving me Jeon. Don't ever leave me.' You mumbled resting on his well built chest as he caressed your back. 'I'll never leave my babygirl, promise.' 'I love you Daddy.' 'Love you too babygirl.' He smirked.