Ch 5

Days rolled to weeks and weeks rolled to months and without you realising six months already passed with Jungkook being married. Everything was good until he started to distance from you. He comes to you only when he's needy. 

You don't know how to feel but a pool of negative thoughts always haunts you. Has he fallen out of love? Or ever loved you? Did he use you for his pleasure? Or was he just stressed? Again at the end of the day you shrugged them off guessing you're just overthinking.

After having dinner you get on your bed, trying to sleep when u feel wet kisses on your bare neck. You already knew who he's, so you turned around and before you could say anything he captured your lips, sucking harshly. 

'Jeon, wait.' You mumbled in between the kiss but he ignored your words hovering your tiny figure. But with all your strength you pushed him as he looked at you confused. 'What happened baby?' 'We need to talk.' 'I'll listen to your every word but first help me with this.'

He said showing his boner as you sighed. 'Jeon, it's important.' 'But this is more important. Plz baby.' He pleaded kissing you again as you gave in and kissed back. He smirked before pulling down your night gown and devouring your bare skin.

'On fours, ass up.' Without wasting any sec you turned around obeying him. 'Such a obedient pup' You moaned as he spanked you hard before shoving his whole dick without any warning. 'Fuck Daddy!' 'Yes slut, moan louder, Daddy loves to hear you scream.' 

'S-Slow down-ahh!' 'Why mutt? Don't you like Daddy destroying your cunt?' He held your neck with one hand while grabbing your hip with another. He groaned ramming faster as you kept whimpering digging your face in the pillow.

The pillow got soaked by your tears as clutch the sheets tight. Pulling you closer he made you sit on his dick as your back facing him. He cupped your big tits before moulding them in his large hands while you kept bouncing on his cock.

Painting dark purple hickeys, he continued sucking on them again and again making scream in pleasure. 'I-Im cumming-ahh!' He turned you around before pinning you by your neck. 'Not so soon babydoll.' He said slamming his dick again as he thrust harder making your body shake.

'Ahhh-FVCK!' You both cummed together as he collapsed beside you. After catching breath, he stood up and started wearing his clothes. 'You wanna say something?' Holding the sheets you sat up. 'Yes, I-mm.' But before you could complete your stomach rolled up as you hold your mouth running into the washroom. 

Jungkook also go behind you and helped you to clean up. He made you sit on the bed before he asked. 'Are you ok? Did you eat something wrong?' You shook your head as no. 'I wanted to tell you that since few days I'm not feeling well. My head spins and I vomit quite many times. I don't know but it seems..'

You paused looking down as he looked at you confused. 'It seems?' You bit your lips. 'Perhaps I'm pregnant?' You said as his face turned blank. 'Aren't you on your pills?' 'Ofcourse I was but last month I forgot.' He stood up furiously. 'Seriously Yn? Are you kidding me?! How can you forgot?!'

'I know and I'm sorry for that, but why're behaving like this? Aren't you happy if we've our kids?' 'Oh God Yn, will you plz shut up. Stop talking shits!' He yelled furiously making you flinched as your eyes become teary. 'Fvck!' He sighed as he tried to hold your hand but you jerked him off.

'Baby look, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just too shocked by this. I guess you're assuming wrong, maybe it's just food poison. Let's see a doctor ok?' He wiped your tears as you looked straight in his eyes. 'And what if I'm pregnant then?'

'Abort it.'

He said coldly making you shocked. 'How can you say that Jeon? How can you abort your own baby? You said you love me then why don't we start our family?' He sighed irritatingly. 'Look, what're you saying is impossible. No one gonna accept our relationship. How'll I face Jungsan? Saying your wife cheated on you with me? Now she's pregnant with my child? You're gonna have a sibling?  

Even what'll I say to Sara? Could ever she accept her husband with her daughter in law?' 'But you don't love her Jeon, you love me! Then why not?! Why can't you expose our relationship to all?' You said breaking into tears as he hugged you. 'Calm down baby, let's not talk about this. First you see a doctor then we'll see what we can do.'

You pulled away from him before saying coldly 'Get out.' 'Baby listen–' 'I said get lost!' You yelled as he gritted his teeth in anger. 'Fine.' and he left. You locked the door before sliding down on the cold floor as you cried hugging your knees.

'Why're you doing this Jeon? Why're you proving you never loved me? FVCKING WHY?!'