Epilogue

(This is the epilogue of Yn and San. If you don't like smut from anyone other than BTS, no problem, imagine your  bias in mind and enjoy ;)

After having a warm shower you sat infront of the mirror doing your night routine. When suddenly you felt two arms as the familiar scent calm you down. 'I missed you.' You chuckled as he snuggled in your neck. 'But I'm here, right infront of you.' You said innocently as he bit your bare skin making you moan. 

'Don't tease baby, you know what I meant.' You face him as he pulled you closer. 'Then what're you waiting for? I'm all yours.' You whispered seductively near his ears as he blushed. Without wasting a sec you smashed your lips on his cherry ones while grabbing his collar as he kissed back.

Picking you up he placed you gently before hovering your tiny frame. 'Where's Ava?' 'Don't worry, I made her sleep early.' He said before sucking your sweet point. You close your eyes, running your fingers through his soft hairs. 'Slow down-ahhh!' 'Not today babe.'

Leaving the clothes on floor, he looked at your eyes full of love and adore. 'What had I done to have a beauty like you?' You shyly hid your face as he again pulled you in a rough kiss. Caressing your every curves his hand trailed down to your clit. 'Ahh!' You yelped as he pinched your sensitive point teasingly. 

Spreading your wetness he slipped his two fingers making your back arched. 'OMG-fuck!' You moaned as kissed your perked nipples before taking one in his mouth. He sucked hard while curling his fingers deep. 'Fuck babe, I'm close.'

You whined feeling knot when took out his fingers replacing them with his tongue. Kissing your clit he paced his tongue faster making you gasped. Couldn't able to hold it anymore you released your all juices as he drank every drop licking you off. 'Sweet as always.'

Hovering you again he locked his hand woth yours before looking at your eyes for permission. You nodded kissing him as he entered making you teared up. He's so big you always need time to adjust. 'It's ok love, take it slow.' You nodded as he kissed you to distract.

'Move.' He nodded moving slow but deep hitting you spots perfectly. 'Just like that baby-FVCK!' He groaned in pleasure as you clenched on his dick hard. You yelped as he pulled you closer making you sit on his cock. You both hug each other like lost puzzles.

He thrust you harder as you hide your face in his crook of neck. He kept painting your bare smooth skin with dark hickeys. 'Faster!' You whined as he spanked you before taking your one leg on his only to go balls deep. 

'As your wish.' Kissing you hard he fucked you faster. 'Babe-ahh!Fvck!' You yelled as he rammed inside your dripping cunt. 'I love you.' He looked at you with deep love as you drowned in his love. 'Love you more.' And you both cum together.  

You squirt coating his dick as he filled your womb to the brim. He collapsed beside you before taking you in his embrace. Catching your breath, he snuggled in your boobs. 'Wanna have cockwarm?' He nodded kissing your tits as you both drifted to the dreamland in each other arms.<33

Daddy In Law जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें