Ch 10

'Jeon Jungkook'

You said scoffing as San freezed on his spot. 'D-Dad?' You nodded looking down while controlling your tears. His world stopped. As if someone pushed him from the edge of the trench. As if the ground has slipped under his feet. 

His own dad betrayed him. Though he never felt his presence as a father in his life, it was still difficult for him to digest the fact that his own father had an affair with his wife behind his back. After listening to the whole story from you he was beyond shock.

He didn't know how to react. He looked at you as you're a crying mess. His eyes soften seeing your broken state. Without thinking twice he embraced you in his arms as you cried hard. First betrayal, then losing your child, both are enough to break you totally. 

He couldn't calm you nor lessen your pain but he can support you and he'll do surely. You both will face the storm together with each other support. Though he's also broke inside but you're more. His pain is nothing compared to what you're going through now. After crying for an hour you pulled away as you looked at his teary eyes.

'It's my fault San.. I'm getting my karma.. I deserve all this.. though he come to me first but I accepted him.. I loved knowing I'm married.. I did sin behind your back..' he caressed your hand. 'But he's the one who betrayed you.. and your fault to love someone knowing your husband has a girlfriend.'

'Still its a sin. We've no right to insult this pious promise of marriage. Not only me, you also suffered like me. We all suffering for our mistakes, this our karma. I'm s-sorry..' you cried as he caressed your back. 'You know what, we can't change our past but we start a new beginning and make our future good.' You looked at him as he smiled warmly. 

'Do you remember, the day you save me and gave a long ass lecture to save my life? It wasn't any lecture but you taught me what is life.' He hold your hands tight before pecking them. 'Let's begin with a new chapter of life, together.' He said with bright smile as you hugged him tight. 'Thank you so much San.. out of all bad things of my life.. the only good was meeting you.. plz don't leave me..' 'I'll never..'

After calming down, you asked him. 'Can I request you something?' 'Sure.' 'Can you take me far away from this place? Far away from this people and my painful memories? That house, this place, those people will always haunt me, I want to go far away from them.' He cupped your face. 'Don't worry. If you want, we'll left this place. I also don't want to live here anymore. Let's leave this place together..'

[Meanwhile]

Gulping the tears, Sara entered the room and saw Jk lying on the hospital bed with lots of wires attached to his fragile body. Slowly taking steps he went to him before sitting beside him. A tear left as she caressed his hand. For first time, her emotionless heart felt pain for his husband. Though she never loved him nor cared for him but she never ever wanted to see him like this.

Never in her dreams she thought him to end like this. Somewhere she also felt guilty for his condition. If she had loved him a little, cared him a little, atleast tried to be a friend, non of this would take place. He always tried to work on this marriage but she never spare a glance for him. 

If she knew she could never able to love him, she could've divorced him and let him live his life but again she thought of herself first. Their marriage was a whole contract so if they got separated, her company would be in danger. Just for her selfishness he destroyed ones life. Still Jk tried to gain her love until the day she finally show her true colors.

She called the sweet night as a mistake, she called her own baby a mistake, she regret everything. That day she finally succeeded to broke his heart into million pieces. But why? Only because he wanted to be a little loved? He wanted his own wife to be a little loyal? To have a small loving family? Maybe he wanted too much.

'I'm s-sorry..' the only words slipped out of her tongue as she was too numb to say anything. Pecking his forehead, she stood up wiping her tears but they fell uncontrollably. Couldn't able to control herself she ran out of the room. Later she got to know everything from San and felt a terrible. After a week, you got discharged and soon you both flew to Canada, leaving all painful memories.