Ch 6

[Next morning]

You went to the hospital alone as Jungkook said he's busy

You went to the hospital alone as Jungkook said he's busy. After doing some tests the

doctor told you to wait and in an hour she called you. She looked at the reports before smiling widely.

'Congratulations Mrs Jeon, you're pregnant.

You cried in happiness but at the same time also feared remembering yesterday's

incident. How he gonna react to this? Is he really gonna ab*rt the baby? Did he played with you? You mind messed up with this thoughts.

You sat in your car crying silently as you caressed your invisible baby bump.

'Don't worry baby, mumma will protect you. We don't need anyone, I'll take care of you.'

You mumbled before driving towards your home.

Entering the mansion you went to your room not knowing what to do. You thought not to

tell him coz what if he really don't want the baby? What if he kicked you out of the house?

Where will you find shelter for your baby? But still you thought you should inform him as he was the father. 

He'll definitely understand you as he loves you right? He'll not k¡ll his own baby.

You just want a happy peaceful life with your loved one but it seems happiness is not written in your fate.

Taking the papers you went towards his room when you heard some faint noises.

You went further to make sure it's some female voice. Who can she be in his room at this

hour? Is talking to someone on phone? As you moved forward you got confirmed it was moans and groans.

You stood infront of his room when you saw the door was slightly open.

You peeked inside only to witness the worst nightmare

You peeked inside only to witness the worst nightmare. Jungkook was pounding his

dick in a woman who's non other than his wife, Mrs Jeon.
'Ahhh-FUCK! Faster Daddy!!'

'Sure slut! After long time got your delicious cunt. Fuck so tight!!' He was ramming inside

her while devouring his hungry lips all over her naked body.

Covering your mouth to suppress your sobs, you ran out of the house.

Running aimlessly you stopped at a park as you sat there before crying hard.

He lied to you. He betrayed you. He betrayed his wife. He only use your body to fulfill his lust and desires. 

But why're you crying? He's not doing anything wrong. He's loving his own wedded wife.

No not loving but devouring his hunger. A heartless person like him doesn't know how to love.

He only know how to shove his desperate dick in woman's cunt.

Crying for an hour you stood up walking in the road aimlessly.

You walked by the busy road as the sky got darker. Walking more few minutes you spotted

a bar and without thinking twice you entered. Getting inside you spotted few drunk

peoples as some are dancing and some are busy in making out with their partners.

Taking a sit you're about to order alcohol but stopped remembering about your

condition. So you ordered soft drink and sat there crying silently when a familiar person sat beside you before placing hand on your shoulder.

'Yn?'

'Yn?' You looked up only to find your husband Jungsan.

'What're you doing here at this hour alone? Are you ok?' You sighed, turning away.

'Nothing happened, I'm fine.' He took his drink sitting beside you. 'Don't lie Yn, anyone can tell how much you cried looking at your puffy eyes.'

He said but you looked away not wanting to break down in front of him.

'I know you hate me because of my jerk behaviour and I'm sorry for that.'

You looked at him shocked as amused as he apologised to you for the first time and also being polite so suddenly. He may be drunk, you thought.

'No, I'm not drunk nor I've gone crazy but heartbroken.'