Ch 2

Driving at the highest speed Jungkook reached the wedding hall where his only son Jeon Jungsan's marriage is going to take place without his knowledge. Rushing inside the ceremony he searched for his wife but she's no where to be found as he continued to search. 

[Meanwhile In dressing room]

'Oh my daughter.. look how pretty she's looking in her wedding dress.' Your stepmom cooed with a fake smile. 'Ofcourse she has to be prettiest after all she's going to be Jeon's daughter in law.' Jungkook's wife Sara (Mrs Jeon) said while wearing you a diamond necklace.

You sat there with puffy eyes and a blank eyes feeling helpless. In the name of collaboration your stepmom selled you to Mrs Jeon in exchange for millions of dollars. After your father's death, she took over his company and abused you to the extent. And being helpless you go for Sugar baby even if you never wanted 

to. Jungkook is 45 and you're just 20. Because of the age gap you're little uncomfortable at first but being a gentleman he gave you time you adjust and you both spend 2 years together. Unfortunately in this span of time you fell for him knowing he has family. But because of the contract and his family you kept those feelings by yourself.

'What the hell Sara? You don't even cared to tell me about my son's marriage? Who gave you the rights to decide about my son's life?' Jungkook asked Sara furiously as she rolled her eyes. 'Stop it Jeon, don't create any drama here! 

Yes I've right to make decisions about my son when you did nothing for him. Do you have time look at us? Why should I take permission from you? Who tf are you? No one! You never accepted him as your son, he was nothing but a burden to you.'

'Now you're going to far. Don't talk about the things you don't know.' He said gritting his teeth in anger as she scoffed. 'There's nothing remain to know about you Jeon nor I'm interested to know. 

This is just a business deal of my company so don't try to mess here or you know me very well, what can I do to you.' She glared at him with a cold face as he sighed before walking away. 'Such a pain in ass.' Sara mumbled and left.

Walking to the aisle you stand infront of the priest. Your groom stood beside you with a cold face as you don't dare to look at him. 'Do you take Miss Choi Yn as your lawfully wedded wife and stand by her side till death?' The priest asked as the groom replied coldly 'I do.' 

'Do you take Mr Jeon Jungsan as your lawfully wedded husband and stand by his side till death?' Gulping the tears you stuttered. 'I-I do.' 'Now I announced you both as husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride.' You looked up as you saw him for the first time, your husband, Jeon Jungsan. 

He glance at you coldly before walking away from the aisle infront of everyone without kissing you. 'San! Wait listen!' His mother called him but he just ignored. 'I'm sorry Yn, he's just like that. Plz don't mind him.' Sara said smiling. 'It's ok.' You said as she caressed your back.

'Don't worry dear, he'll surely love you. Though he look rude and cold but deep inside he's a very soft person. Because of our carelessness he turned like that. Don't take his word on heart. I can bet he'll keep you happy.' You just nodded thinking about your life.

Though you didn't want to marry but still you prepared yourself to accept your husband. You also wanted to be loved by someone but his behavior broke your heart. 'Have met your father in law yet? Wait let me call him.' She called him as he came looking at his phone. 'What? Why're yo–' he stopped as his eyes met yours.

Your eyes widened seeing your ex-sugar daddy whom you cut your all ties again standing infront of you. 'Yn, meet my husband, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon she's Yn, our San's wife. Isn't she beautiful?' He gritted his teeth 'Yes indeed. As it's our first met can we have a talk?'

'Sure, why not? You both talk, I've to attend the guest.' As she left he grab your wrist before pulling you in a corner. 'How dare you?' 'Jungkook leave me.' 'Stfu! First tell me, is this your personal issues? Is this why you don't need money anymore?' 

'Jeon leave!' You jerked off his hand as your skin turned red. 'What're talking? I didn't knew he's your son. Even I didn't knew with whom I getting married.' 'Oh plz Yn! Stop lieing.' 'I'm not Jungkook believe me. I didn't knew anything.' 'Ok fine, now you know he's my son. Then divorce him.' You looked at him confused.

'Are you serious? Just a moment ago I married your son and you're talking about divorce? What you think of me? A toy? Or your servant? Yes, till yesterday I obeyed you because of the contract but not anymore. You're no one to order me, get that in your head.' 

'Yn!' 'Don't try to dominate me here Jeon, you can't. You better forget me and focus on your wife.' He sighed calming himself. He try to hold your hand shoulder but you jerked off him. 'Yn listen I–' You signaled him to stop.

'Plz Mr Jeon, there's nothing to talk anymore. I would like you to respect my privacy and not to disturb me. Excuse me.' He tried to stop you but you left leaving him frustrated. 'No! I'll not let you go so easily Yn. You're mine! You're fvcking MINE!' 

Entering the Jeon mansion, Jungsan went straight to his room without a word. As you stood there not knowing what to do. 'Are you ok dear?' She asked but sighed knowing her son left you alone. 'Come with me Yn, I'll show your room.' She took you to Jungsan room and left.

As you entered into the room, you only met silence. Placing your luggage, you sat on the edge of the bed looking around the room when suddenly the washroom door opened revealing Jungsan only in bathrobe. Seeing you he frowned.

'What're you doing here?' 'I'm..' 'As I didn't got time to talk to you then let me clear you something.' He said taking out his clothes as you stood there looking down. 'I hope you know that this marriage is nothing but a business deal so you better act like one. Don't make any expectations from me. 

I never gonna accept you or love you as my wife. Hope you understand. And could get out with your luggages.' He said and got ready before leaving the house. Crushing down your hopes in sec he walked away.  Tears made their way as you couldn't take the pain anymore.

 First your mom left you, then dad leaving you to your abusive stepmom. Again you dare to loved someone but couldn't confessed because of the circumstances. Everytime when you felt low Jungkook used to soothe your pain by pleasure but now you can't get him like before.