Chapter 5

Taehyung grew up in a very religious home. He went to church every Sunday, every Christmas, every Easter. He did that up until he was eighteen years old when he went to university. But even when he went away he would still find himself in a church every other Sunday but, eventually he stopped going.

His parents taught him right from wrong when it came to him and his sexual life according to there spiritual beliefs. They taught him that boys kiss girls only. Girls don't kiss girls, and boys don't kiss boys.

"Never kiss a man, Taehyung, it is wrong!" Is what his mother told him when he was only a boy.

Taehyung never cared whether someone was straight, gay, or bisexual, but he lived with those words, with those teachings from his parents, not wanting to disappoint his parents, up until he was 19 when he found himself drunk and straddling another's man's lap with his tongue down his throat, while said man had his hands all over his ass.

Taehyung enjoyed that kiss so much, but in the morning when he woke up he prayed and swore to himself that something like that or even close to that would never happen again.

But it did happen again.

11 years later.

And he liked it. Again.

But he wasn't supposed to like it. There was no doubt that Taehyung enjoyed the touched of a woman, and loved to dominate one, but there was also a little part of him that enjoyed the touch of a man, and it always came out when he was drunk it seems, and he didn't like it. He was trying not think about Friday night, but what happened just wouldn't leave his brain.

As he laid on his bed, his kindle in his hand, he stared at the words thinking about Jungkooks hands, tongue, and lips on his body. He was thinking about how he enjoyed the younger man's touch a little too much. That was all that was on his mind.

He wanted it off his mind.

Huffing, Taehyung sat up from his bed and threw his kindle to the side. He reached over to his side table and grabbed his phone, unlocking it and heading over to Instagram. What was he going to do there? Look for Jungkooks Instagram of course. He didn't know why he was doing it, but he was doing it.

He typed in the man's name and scrolled through the list until he found the account. But he didn't find it. That's when he went to Namjoons personal Instagram page and clicked on his following. He scrolled through the following and clicked on each profile which he did not follow as him and Namjoon seem to share a following.

When he found the account he furrowed his eyebrows and rolled onto his stomach. Taehyung scrolled through Jungkooks Instagram and examined the feed.

It consisted of only 20 posts. Majority of them being pictures of two dogs, a pomeranian and a Doberman, with Jungkook hiding and posing sweetly behind them. Taehyung scrolled back  to the top and clicked on the latest post, which was from earlier this year.

He then scrolled and scrolled, examing each post until he stopped at a certain one.

It was a picture of Jungkook and another man. They were both dressed in black tuxedo's and they held a glass of wine in their hands. Jungkook was staring into the shorters man's eyes with a bright smile on his face while he held his waist.

The post was captioned 'My Love'

"So he is gay... and has a boyfriend." Taehyung said softly as he scrolled through the thread of pictures with a pout on his face. Each picture was of Jungkook and this man. They both looked so happy and in love.

Were they still together? Was what Taehyung wondered. Were they?

Taehyung sighed and was about to click off the post, but he accidentally double tapped it, liking it, instead. His eyes widened and he cursed to himself loudly. He quickly unliked the post and threw his phone across the bed. Before sitting up and holding his chest.

What the hell was he doing?

He cursed himself and sat in the edge of the bed with his hands in his hair and his eyes closed.

He didn't know what it was, but there was something about Jungkook that had his head in a spiral, and he didn't even know the man. There was just something about him, and he didn't know what it was, and if he was being dishonest with himself he didn't want to know.

The ravenette groaned and threw himself back on his bed. He stretched his arms and searched around for his phone, and when he found it he grabbed it and looked at the screen where he saw an email.

He clicked on the details and saw that it was an email from his boss saying that he was holding a business party next week Friday, to celebrate the opening of their new brach in Florida and he would like all staff to attend.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shut off his phone and rested it on his chest, before rolling over again and hanging off the foot of the bed where Gina was. He petted the sleeping dog and shook his head.

"I don't know what I am going to do with myself, Gi, I really don't..."

He really didn't know what he was going to do with himself, but what he did know was that next week Friday at the business party he was definitely staying away from the bar.

-

Chapter 5? Done

Thoughts?

Idk if you can tell but I am very excited for the book. Idk how I'm going to get there, but I'm going to get there and that's for sure I can tell you that.

Hopefully soon more will start reading, but for those of you who are here please leave me some feedback. I would really appreciate it.

Sorry for any errors!