15. Leaving

Shobhana's pov

"I'll see you at the wedding yeah?" I ask as he nods. Ishan was talking to Kriti and I was talking to Shubman. We were supposed to leave today and tomorrow is their match.

"Can you not go at least after the playoffs?" he asks as I shake my head. "Unfortunately I can't. I'm sorry." I answer.

We then hear our flight number being called out. "This is it," I say as he looks at me. "Fuck it," he mutters before kissing me. We pull apart before placing our foreheads together. "I love you," I say softly. "I love you too," he replies.

"You two, drop a message in our group chat after reaching," Ishan speaks before hugging me.

"Goodbye," we mutter before I and Kriti leave.

As soon as we sat in our seats Kriti started sobbing. I consoled her and I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I wiped them away.

About an hour later, I noticed Kriti was asleep. We had an hour more. I decided to scroll through Pinterest for a while before listening to music.

The hour went fast. We landed at Bangalore airport. Correctly after 30 minutes we got a taxi and left for our houses.

It was 10 pm when I reached home. I got in with the key I had and went to my room. The House was empty cause my brother was out of town.

Flipping on the lights I sat on my bed before texting in the group chat.

FANTASTIC 4

SHOBI
just reached

KIT KAT
same

ISHU
glad to hear

SHUB
we'll see you at the wedding

SHOBI
of course!

Keeping my phone on the desk I lay down on the bed but instantly got up cause I have to submit the pictures tomorrow.

I open my camera and laptop before plugging in the printer. While printing the pictures, I came across one photo that made me smile.

 While printing the pictures, I came across one photo that made me smile

I print it out before finding a suitable frame. Seeing that I'm a photography student I have many photo frames of various sizes. I then slowly frame this photo and keep it in my cupboard.

Damn. I miss him already. Well, don't blame me. Love made me crazy.

Sighing I file the pictures before placing them in my bag. I then go downstairs and cook something light to eat. While eating I watch  teen wolf.

After about 1 season later I go back to my room and read my "it starts with us" book.

Reading I realized that Shubman was like the Indian version of Atlas Corrigan.

And that was my last thought before I fell asleep.