32. Makeouts And Sex?

Third pov

The door lock jiggled and opened, with Shobhana and Shubman following making out.  His hands were wrapped around her waist and her hands were around his neck, tangled in his hair.

The lost love was regained, the 2 didn't want to let go of each other for any silly reason again.

Walking backwards into the living room after shutting the door, Shobhana's sling bag fell onto the floor as Shubman pushed her onto the couch, his lips still attached to the photographer.

His photographer.

He didn't want to let her go. She was worth more than anything in his life.

The shirts came off both the adults and Shubman's lips travelled to her neck making her moan in pleasure. 

Her hands travelled to his chest before pulling his lips to hers by the neck.

She could feel him smirk against her lips just as her legs wrapped around his waist and he pulled her against him.

"I love you so much, " Shubman spoke against her lips and he could feel her smile. "Me too, " she muttered.

"Do you wanna.. " Shubman trailed off as the 2 stood near the kitchen table, his arms around her waist and hers around his neck.

"What?" she asked. He went over to her ear before muttering something which made her go red.

"Do you want to?" the girl asked.

"Well if you're comfortable," the boy answered making her smile.  "Come on, " the girl smiled before pulling him along to the room.

"This is gonna be fun, " the boy smirked before carrying her bridal style shutting the door behind him.

Help this chapter was so confusing to write.  I had no ideas, hence why the chapter is small. 😭