Part 13: The Battle Royale

I exchanged glances with Kanzaki, who coincidentally entered here at the same moment as me.

— Some kind of strange gathering...

Kanzaki also looked at this group with surprise.

— yeah.

— How are things in your group? Were there any problems?

"Kukuku, are you seriously asking if they have a problem?" Ryuuen asked.

"Men's bath? Do we have to watch this?" Horikita asked.

"Wait. Don't tell me it's..." Shibata spoke.

"Yes! The time has finally come for our king," Hashimoto shouted.

"Why did you become so joyful? It makes me afraid to watch what happens next," Kamuro said.

"Don't worry Kamuro. After what you've seen, you'll definitely be pleased 👍👍" Hashimoto said.

"You're scaring me," Kamuro said, taking a step back.

— I don't know. At least, I can't say that everything is going smoothly," I answered honestly.

Kanzaki, apparently, was not surprised.

— If there are so few participants in a group and all four classes are unevenly represented in it, then, as a rule, this is to be expected.

— If only it were that simple...

— I heard from Moriyama and the others that you have a lot of problems with Koenji.

"He's always a lot of trouble," Ike said.

I suppose it wasn't difficult to draw such a conclusion.

— He contributes as a classmate, but it does not work to curb him.

— Speaking of which... Ryuuen hasn't done anything yet?

— As far as I know, no.

It's been three days since Akito got into the same group with Ryuuen. I noticed him several times during lunch, washing and toilet breaks, but we still can't cross paths.

— If he's up to something, there should have been at least some rumors, but they didn't tell me about anything like that.

Since this is Kanzaki, the second most important student of class B, after the leader, then most likely this is exactly how things are.

I am aware of the whole story, and from my point of view, there was no way Ryuen could have made the suspicions of others about him finally subside.

For the time being, no one will take their eyes off him

"Are you so afraid of me, Kanzaki?" Ryuuen asked.

"I've never been afraid of you. Just being careful." Kanzaki replied.

After all, in the eyes of every student, there is a high probability that at the end of the exam he will pull some trick.

— If something bothers you, you can freely contact me. I would like to maintain good relations with Class C. Of course, our leader feels the same way.

— I am grateful to you for that.

— By the way... Ichinose seems to think highly of Horikita. But it's more about her honesty than her talent.

— Honesty... eh?

If you ask me if Horikita is an open and outspoken person, then, to tell the truth, I can't bring myself to give a positive answer.