Part 18: A ruined date.

"Well, let's move on to the next video," Tadlatar said.

POV: Mei-yu Wang.

"Eh? Me?" Mii-chan asked in confusion.

"Oh, so this time we're going to be looking from Mia-chan's face?" Inogashira asked.

"Ugh, what the fuck do we need it for?" Asked Ryuen.

I woke up with a heavy head. I got out of bed, as if rolling over.

There is no fever, but the dull pain still does not go away.

The reason is obvious: I am tormented by a sense of guilt due to the fact that I have been skipping school for five whole days. I've never missed a class for anything other than illness.

"Are you skipping class?" Matsushita asked.

"Ah? N-no, I've never skipped classes without a good reason," Mii-chan replied.

To get rid of the remorse that is overwhelming me, I try to think about something else, but nothing works. And if I could get rid of these thoughts, I wouldn't have to skip for five whole days...

We need to unwind somehow. I picked up the phone: judging by the icon, there were a lot of unread messages, but I opened the gallery and with a feeling of nostalgia began to scroll through the early photos. And I stopped at one, made right after admission, when I hadn't made friends with anyone yet.

In this first and only joint photo was Hirata-kun. And if he was standing with a gentle smile, I couldn't smile normally. It's not that it's better now with this, but compared to that time, there are still successes.

Mii-chan lowered her head down in embarrassment.

— How many memories...

When my school life in Japan began, I couldn't get my bearings in anything. And the first one who helped me get rid of the fear that gripped me was Hirata-kun. I didn't even realize then that I had fallen in love with him. I was just thinking what an attractive, kind and wonderful person he is.

From such a sudden revelation, the Chinese girl's face flushed sharply.

"Wow, so that's what we're going to look at next," some of the girls said.

"I don't like that this girl is targeting Hirata-kun, but I'm grateful that we don't see something related to violence again." Girls.

Given the prevailing competitive spirit and the high requirements for studying in China, I didn't have time to think about love. Maybe that's why I didn't notice right away. I don't know when I realized I was in love, but from that very day I decided not to tell anyone about it.

"Please turn it off," Mii-chan begged.

"I am... I don't even know how to react to this," Hirata.

Hirata-kun is a school celebrity, and for me he is unattainable. If I carelessly let him know about my feelings, I will put him in a difficult position. Therefore, I locked this secret in my heart. It was enough for me just to be around.

— And yet...

Memories of that moment awaken fear and awkwardness, I can't even hold back tears.

— What should I do?..

Now the whole class knows about my love for him. And, most likely, they guessed that I was trying to be closer to him at the transfer. I don't even know how to show my face at school now...