Part 17: The departure of a friend.

"How tired I am of all this. I wish they would show something calm" Ayanokoji.

"How I like it all. I wish they would show us another side of the monster." Ryuen.

One by one, all the students began to agree with Kushida's exclusion. Nevertheless, there was one who went against all odds:

"What?!" Kushida shouted.

"Are we going to lose someone again?" Hirata asked.

"In the sense of someone? They want to exclude Kike!!! How can we exclude her at all?" Ike asked.

"Did he really decide to get rid of me after all?" Kushida.

"Kukuku, it looks like you've been caught by Kikyo," Ryuen said.

— You shouldn't go any further, Kushida—san. Otherwise you won't be able to reverse everything.

— what? The most interesting part is just beginning. Don't get in the way, Horikita-san.

— No, I can't allow that. I'm not going to listen to any more of this crap.

— So my truth is disgusting?

It's unclear if Kushida took the comment for praise, but now she looked at Horikita with much more enthusiasm.

— yes. You can't call such revelations a beautiful act. But this applies not only to you alone, but also to the others whose secrets you have revealed – people who crave your exclusion.

"Have you revealed our secrets, Kushida-san?" Mii-chan asked worriedly.

"I don't know," Kushida replied.

"Do they really want to expel me for revealing their secrets? If so, then what made me reveal them at all?" Kushida.

Unable to withstand such unexpected remarks in their address, classmates immediately raised a fuss:

— And what do we have to do with it?! We didn't do anything wrong!

— You told Kushida-san secrets that you would prefer to hide from everyone. Why?

— Well, we thought Kushida-san could be trusted. And she...

— Exactly. Kushida-san is trusted implicitly in the class. And trust is usually very difficult to achieve, especially to the extent that you share the most intimate secrets. Such people can be counted on the fingers. Of course, Kushida-san does not deserve praise for his act with the disclosure. But this does not mean that her dark side should be striking. Anyway, there is something in each of us that we would like to hide, don't you agree?

"I agree" Kei/Hirata/Ichinose.

People who do not hide behind lies and are always honest with themselves and their feelings are extremely rare.

— B-but what difference does it make, it was she who continued to vote For. You can't forgive that, can you?

""Vote?" Really this... Unanimous decision?" Chabashira.

— Perhaps. It's too selfish to do this just to get me or Ayanokoji-kun expelled. She must realize the gravity of responsibility for what she has done. However, this does not mean that we should get rid of it. Instead, you should use her skills, force her to work in full.

"Do you want to use me? I've already helped the class a lot, and what have you done at all? You just take on the merits of Ayanokoji and that's it." Kushida.