Episode three-Broken hand..

"it's because I like you."

What.... I didn't know what to do I just ran home without saying a word. I was blushing so hard when I came home I got to my bedroom lay on my bed and look at my phone.

"You have a new message from Valentina"
It said..
"You are so pretty Len. I can't imagine more prettier girl than you<3 And your lips taste like cherries~"

I didn't know if it was real or a dream.. I couldn't believe me eyes what did I just see.

Len went to sleep without replying.

When she woke up she went to brush her teeth and hair then she went to dress up after that all a notification came.

"Hey idiot I didn't mean all of it. Don't believe it I was drunk okay?" Valentina texted.

"Okay I didn't believe anyways. U keep bullying me." Len was lying..

Then I went to school w Adam and Caleb.
They were holding hands as usually.

When we arrived we got to class.First subject was biology my fav subject finally

But.. Valentina wasn't in class why am I thinking of that?...is she sick..?

I can't like my own bully ugh.. what's wrong with me...I can't stop thinking about her.

Valentina came to school?..Oh I thought she was sick.

"Why are you staring like a idiot?"She said.

"Sorry..." Len said.

Len decided to go home. She stopped at the gas station to get some coffee for energy. It was getting late and dark. I saw someone walking past me. And they stopped.

It was Valentina again what does she want.
She grabbed me really fast and got to a dark place and beat me up.

"Stop looking at me every second. I hate that so much." She said.

She was so strong that she even broke my hand. It hurts so much. I had to wear a cast on my arm the whole time. It was really annoying.

I couldn't even go to my handball practice. Why me.. I love handball so much I didn't even miss one practice only now.

At least she didn't break my nose or leg thank god!

I wonder if she really likes me...