Episode nine- Birthday party.

I saw Valentina was awake "Good morning" i said seeing her blush and smile.. "uh are you okay?" I asked.
*Valentinas POV*
That dress.. damn shes so pretty and the hair?!! Dang that girl can wear anything. "Oh.. yeah sorry good morning..." she replied.

"Soo where do u wanna have party?" I asked. "In our living room why?" She answered. "Just asking.. i should cook something for your birthday party." I said. Then i got to cooking cake and cupcakes. The cake was with fruits and chocolate.

Next I made cupcakes with chocolate and fruits as well. Valentina came to kitchen and ate one of the cupcakes. "HEYY WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I shouted on Val. "Hey hey.. chill i just tasted the cupcake." She said.

"Okay then.." i said. After i finished it was 7pm and the party should be starting. We waited for the guests to come. Valentina grabbed alcohol out of her backpack. "You sure you wanna drink?" I asked. "Well whats a party without drinking?" She responded. "Oh okay.. i just don't wanna get too drunk and do something stupid." I said. Adam and Caleb came first to the party.

"Hello guys how are you?" I asked. "We're good thanks for asking love~" Adam said. I could see Valentina being jealous of Adam calling me like that. "Where are the others??" Valentina asked. "Oh i think they are just dressing up i guess. They should come soon." Caleb responded.

After he said that others came in. "Hi welcome!" Valentina welcomed them. "Happy birthday!!" Everyone shouted and gave gifts to Val. "Thank you so much." She thanked. After that I opened fridge and put cupcakes and cake on the table. "Wow! Who made that??" Iva asked. "I did." I said with a smile on my face.

I got plates and cut the cake to pieces for everyone. "Everyone grab one plate of cake! Also take many cupcakes as u wish." Everybody was full and we decided to take a break from eating. "Hey maybe we should play something?" Joana asked. "Sure but what?" I said. "Hmmm... spin the bottle or whatever the name is so you just basically spin the bottle and you have to kiss them? Orr.. truth or dare sounds fun!"

"Okay then" Everyone agreed and we played. "Okay Caleb.. truth or dare?" Adam asked. "Uhh truth." "Okay tell me how many women have you kissed?" Adam asked him.. "1 and it was the worst kiss ever if I'm gonna be honest." He answered.

"Mm~ okay.." Adam said. "Truth or dare Val?" Daria asked Valentina." Uhh dare?" Val said.. "I dare you to kiss Len right now." "Wait what?" She said.. "uh i gotta go to the bathroom real quick." I said really fast and ran to the bathroom.

I sat down to the floor all red. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I covered my face for safety if someone came in until someone knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" Val asked. "Go away i don't wanna see anyone right now." "Im coming in!" "She said"

"Don't u dare look at me you asshole.." I said really angry. She hugged me and got really close. I could feel her hot breathing and her heart is beating fast. "Come on show me your face I wanna see how beautiful you are.." She said. I didn't say anything I showed her my face I looked like a tomato from blushing.

"What a cutie.." She said .. "IMMA BEAT U UP IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!!" I shouted..I could still feel her coming closer and closer until our lips meet together. A.. kiss.. KISS.. "mm~"