Episode five-Iva

When she came into our class everyone was shocked by her beauty. She had pretty blue eyes and blond hair. She's the popular girl now.

When I wanted to be friends I came up to her

"Hi! Wanna be friends?"

"Of course!! So what's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Len and u?" I said

"Iva! Nice to meet you." She smiled...

We talked really long. When I turned back I saw Valentina being jealous.. I knew she was angry and get jealous easily. She was being left out....

Iva went to the others girls for lunch. I didn't go.

When I saw Valentina going to eat I stopped her and pulled her to the lockers.

I hugged her really hard and whispered .

"I'm sorry for not talking to you..."

"Don't worry it's okay.." she whispered back.

"Should we go to the lunch now?" I smiled.

After we ate our lunch we got home together..
I've been thinking about our moments together all the time. I should stop thinking abt that..

I got home and I realised tomorrow is the running race. Ugh I have my health problems of fainting. Why did I join that competition...

I woke up in a shitty mood and tired af. But I had to be quick because of school. After I made it to school I saw Valentina wearing rlly pretty fit.. she was talking w joana and iva. They didn't see me..

I got to the dressing room and put on my P.E. Clothes for running. I've been dizzy all day. I drank my water and feel better. I prayed that I will not faint.

After we got to our positions our teacher screamed.

"READY,SET..GOO!!!"

I was running really fast. It was a long round. I got the first place in the first round. Now we go to the second round. I really started to get dizzy... but I didn't care.

Second round started.. I couldn't run so fast but I'm not giving up. There was one boy running right after me and.. he hit me and I fell on the ground. My knees were blooding and I was dizzy..

Valentina gasped and was running to me. She was taking me to the school nurse. I fainted.. on Valentina's hands.. When I woke up someone was sitting right next to me. It was her. She hugged me. At least something didn't happen to me..
_______________________________
NOTE!-I UPLOAD DAILY BUT I DONT KNOW IF I WILL UPLOAD TOMORROW!
Also thank you all for reading this story!! Love u!<33