HTTYD 2: PT 2

"Who finally decided to show up for work. Yay." Stoick says as he is talking with Gobber as Alexis and Hiccup land on their dragons near them.

"Sorry. Got held up. Hey dad could I have a word?" Hiccup asks as he goes over to his father.

"Something you're itching to tell me?" Stoick asks as he looks at Hiccup.

"Not quite the itch you're thinking of but yes." Hiccup says as he tries to get his father to listen to what he is trying to say.

"But seriously I really need to tell you about this newland we came across." Hiccup says as Gobber looks at him in surprise.

"Another one?!" Gobber asks in surprise as Fishlegs and the other riders come over.

"Any new dragons?" Fishlegs asks hopefully as Alexis shakes her head.

"We didn't stick around to find out. These folks weren't particularly friendly." Alexis says as Astrid looks at her.

"There were people on the island?" Astrid asks as Alexis nods.

"Oh really? Your Night Fury and Furfang didn't bring them cheering to the rooftops?" Gobber asks.

"No this was different. Not the standard run-for-the hills hoo-ha I've come to enjoy. These guys were trappers. Dragon trappers." Hiccup says as Alexis nods.

"You should've seen their fort. All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice. It was weird." Alexis says.

"I've never seen anything like it. And worst of all they thought we did it!" Hiccup says.

"Y'know you two are gonna get yourselves in serious trouble one of these days. Not everyone appreciates this way of life." Gobber says as he turns on a mechanical saw.

"Gobber's right son. Best we keep to our own. Besides you'll have more important uses for your time. Once we make the big announcement!" Stoick says as Gobber turns off the mechanical saw.

"They are building a dragon army. Or.. or at least the guy they work for is. Ah Dargo Bloody Fist or something." Hiccup says as Stoick and Gobber exchange expressions.

"I'll bloody his fist with my face if he tries to take my dragon!" Tuffnut says angrily.

"Or mine!" Ruffnut says as Alexis looks at her.

"You're such a moron." Tuffnut says as he looks at his sister.

"A beautiful moron." Fishlegs says happily.

"Yeah.." Snotlout says dreamily as Ruffnut gives a face of disgust while Astrid rolls her eyes.

"Bludvist? Drago Bludvist?" Stoick says as Hiccup looks at him curiously.

"Uh yeah. Wait. You know him?" Hiccup asks.

*Timeskip*

"Secure the stable! Latch every stall!" Stoick shouts as people are getting their dragons to safety as Alexis notices Hiccup about to get on Toothless and runs over with Dulce.

"Hiccup don't!" Alexis says worriedly as Hiccup looks at her.

"I have to." Hiccup says as he kisses Alexis before getting on Toothless and begin to make his way towards the exit.

"Dulce after them." Alexis says as she gets on Dulce as the two follow after Hiccup and Toothless as the four make it out barely as Stoick is shouting for them to come back.

*Timeskip*

"Are you sure about this Hiccup?" Alexis asks as they see Eret's ship in the distance as a net it fired at them but misses.