HTTYD 2: PT 4

Later the group then bursts out of the traps while riding their dragons after Drago's army has arrived on an island while trapping dragons on it.

"Surprise! Yeah!" Tuffnut shouts.

"What!?" Drago shouts angrily as the group is flying around.

"Nice one!" Astrid shouts happily.

"You really are full of surprises. Let's go! Time to show them what a Furfang can really do." Alexis says as Eret jumps from Meatlug onto Dulce behind Alexis before Dulce begins firing at traps.

"Dragon Riders coming through!" Tuffnut shouts as the group flies around.

"Fire!" Fishlegs shouts as Meatlug attacks one of the traps before Alexis moves to behind Eret to allow him to steer Dulce.

"Up girl! To the left Eret! That's it! Look out!" Alexis shouts as a large icicle begins to fall towards them only to get destroyed by a plamsa blast.

"Yeah baby!" A voice shouts revealing to be Hiccup on Toothless.

"Hiccup!" Alexis shouts happily as Hiccup flies over with Toothless earning a happy roar from Dulce.

"Welcome aboard, Dragon Rider!" Hiccup says happily.

"Thanks. I think." Eret says as he looks at Hiccup.

"Where have you been?" Alexis asks.

"Oh you know. Catching up with mom." Hiccup says as a woman on a dragon comes out of the clouds before summoning a large Bewilderbeast that breaks through the ice and roars.

"Whoa.." Eret says in amazement.

"That's your mother!?" Alexis asks in amazement.

"Well, now you know where I get my dramatic flair." Hiccup says as he flips down his helmet before flying off in a different direction.

"Let's go girl." Alexis says as Dulce roars before continuing to attack traps before going after the ships.

"What's that?" Eret asks as he sees bubbles in the water.

"Whoa! Dulce move girl! Move!" Alexis shouts as Dulce roars worriedly before flying a good distance away from the ships as a Bewilderbeast emerges from the water.

"I was way off! That is a class ten! Class ten!" Fishlegs shouts as he flies by before the two Bewilderbeasts begin fighting while the others watch in horror.

"No." Alexis says in horror as Drago's Bewilderbeast kills the other alpha before it roars while taking control of the other dragons.

"Alexis!" Eret shouts as he points to Toothless about to attack Hiccup causing Dulce to roar.

"Hiccup hold on! Ah!" Alexis shouts as Dulce begins to fly towards Hiccup and Toothless before the new alpha roars causing Dulce to then throw Alexis and Eret off. While falling Alexis then shifts to wolf form and catches Eret on her back as she falls to the ground saving the two.

"Are you alright?" Eret asks as Alexis nods.

"Yes. Hiccup! Oh no." Alexis says in fear as she and Eret go over to Hiccup and his mother Valka before seeing that Toothless had instead killed Stoick.