HTTYD 3: PT 1

"Guys! Too soon. You always come in too soon!" Hiccup says annoyedly while he and Toothless stand near a dragon trapper as the group lands on their boat.

"Sorry still getting the hang of my wings." Fishlegs says as he comes over.

"Fishlegs again with the baby? This is a raid." Hiccup says annoyedly while the baby dragon growls happily.

"I couldn't find a sitter." Fishlegs says as the dragon trapper tries to run.

"Demons everywhere! It's the end of the world!" The trapper shouts fearfully before Alexis knocks him into a cage and knocks him unconscious in wolf form.

"Not the end of the world but definitely the end for you at the moment." Alexis says proudly as Dulce lands next to her.

"Alexis! I had him right where I wanted him." Hiccup says as Alexis looks at him.

"And now he's right where I wanted him. Let's get to work." Alexis says.

"Okay we screwed that up. But at least nobody else knows we're here." Hiccup says as the group gets to work opening cages on different parts of the ship.

"Why can't I get this cage open?" Ruffnut asks frustratedly as she is trying to open a cage open to a Hobgobbler.

"Uh Ruffnut?" Alexis asks as she and Astrid come over.

"What?" Ruffnut asks as she looks at Alexis.

"It slides." Astrid says as she opens the cage.

"Obviously." Ruffnut says as she smiles.

"Attack!" A voice shouts as the group sees dragon trappers headed for them.

"Get the rescued out of here!" Hiccup shouts as the two groups begin fighting.

"What's this? A wolf?" A trapper says as Alexis is soon backed into a corner by three trappers.

"Ha! What can a mutt like you do?" One of the trappers asks as he points a loaded crossbow at Alexis.

"I wouldn't point that thing at me if I was you." Alexis says unworriedly.

"And why not? What are you gonna do about it?" A trapper asks before Dulce jumps in front of Alexis roaring angrily causing two of the trappers to run.

"Ah!" The third trapper shouts as Dulce hits him with a fireball causing him to fly into the water below.

"I tried to warn you. Good girl Dulce." Alexis says as Dulce grumbles happily before the two go over to Hiccup and Toothless to help them fight off a couple trappers.

"Thanks for the assist milady." Hiccup says.

"Not a problem. I thought this was supposed to be a stealth mission." Alexis asks as she shifts to human form while fighting.

"Yeah they always start that way." Hiccup says.

"Look out!" Alexis shouts as she pulls Hiccup out of the way of a dragon flying at them.

"Move out! We got them all!" Hiccup shouts as everyone begins to get on their dragons.

"Clear out guys! Go! Go!" Astrid shouts as the group quickly leaves with the rescued dragons.

*Timeskip*

"Gang meet our latest Berkians." Hiccup says as he is introducing the new dragons to the Berkians.

"Ah you're welcome. You're welcome. I took on like a hundred trappers.. A thousand trappers!" Snotlout shouts as he comes over while pushing people out of his way.

"All with burning undies." Ruffnut says as she laughs.

"My thick full beard almost caught on fire." Tuffnut says as he has his hair braided to look like a beard.

"Ugh. Just just stop." Ruffnut says in disgust.

"So uh Hiccup's mom any notes on my bone-crushing assault or was it pretty much perfect?" Snotlout asks as he smiles while looking at Valka.

"Oh it was... indescribable. And please call me Valka. It has been a year." Valka says as Snotlout nods to himself.

"I think the real hero today was Toothless. Isn't that right bud? What would we do without you oh King of Dragons? What would we do?" Hiccup asks happily as he looks at Toothless while petting and scratching him.

"Well we could train a lot harder for one. That was pretty sloppy." Astrid says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"Yeah it could of gone a lot better." Alexis says.

"They do have a point. Perhaps you all rely a little bit too much on your dragons and not enough on one another." Valka says.

"See? That's exactly what I was saying. Just listen up guys! Yeah your mom's super impressed with me. I'm like the son she always wanted." Snotlout says as he looks at Hiccup.

"Fishmeat! You found a new friend!" Fishlegs says as his baby dragon begins playing with one of the rescued dragons only for it to cause damage to some buildings.

"Ugh! What good is having the King of Dragons around if he can't keep the order?" Gobber asks annoyedly.

"Hey bud do you wanna do something here or...?" Hiccup asks as Toothless goes over to the dragon and roars causing it to stop what it's doing and bow to him.

"And where do you suppose we put these ones?" Gobber asks as he gestures to the other dragons.

"Eh we'll make room." Hiccup says as Gobber screams.

"Aah! You brought back a Hobgobbler. They're a bad omen. We're cursed." Gobber says as he looks at the small dragon they brought back.

"You're scared of a little tiny dragon like this?" Alexis asks amusedly as Hiccup laughs.

"Nonsense. What harm could he do? No injuries. They're all a little shaken but otherwise healthy. Now who's hungry?" Valka asks as she picks up the Hobgobbler and examines it.

*Timeskip*

"Point is you can't keep bringing dragons back here. You're just asking for trouble. Those Trappers are getting closer by the day." Gobber says as he is walking around the great hall with Alexis and Hiccup as others are trying to eat with the dragons.

"We can handle them. We have the Alpha. Ain't that right bud? Would you look at how happy they are? Gobber relax. We did it. The world's first dragon-Viking utopia. We made the dream a reality." Hiccup says as the group stops by a cauldron filled with soup.

"Your dream maybe. Mine's less crowded and more... Aah! Sanitary." Gobber says as he sees the Hobgobbler floating in the soup.

"There went my appetite." Alexis says in disgust as Toothless scares the little dragon making it get out of the cauldron.

"Gobber you're not fooling anybody. I know you love them." Hiccup says.

"You're supposed to be the generation that leads us into the future." Gobber says as he looks at Hiccup.

"Ha-ha! Food fight!" Snotlout shouts as people start throwing food.

"Ah! Thanks girl." Alexis says as Dulce blocks some food headed for Alexis with her wing.

"Ugh! Thor help us. Time to stop worrying about problems out there..." Gobber says as he gets hit in the face with food.

"Gobber." Alexis says as she looks at Gobber.

"And start sorting out the ones right here." Gobber says as he grabs Alexis and Hiccup.

"Okay okay. I-I'll think about it." Hiccup says as the group sit down to eat.

"Hang up those saddles and get married. Start ruling like a proper royal him please. You're the only one with any sense around here. With you wearing the pants there's still hope." Gobber says as he looks at Alexis while everyone stops upon hearing the word married.

"Wow! Gobber... Not awkward at all." Alexis says unamused as she gets up and walks off.