HTTYD 3: PT 5

"Okay. Split up we'll be harder to catch." Snotlout says as the group arrive in Grimmel's base and hide behind rocks.

"I was thinking we should split up... just because." Eret says.

"I like your instincts." Valka says as the group splits up inside Grimmel's tower. As the group is walking a net is soon thrown over the tower.

"Take cover!" Hiccup shouts the Deathgrippers begin setting the place of fire with acid.

"Split up!" Alexis shouts as everyone scatters while trying to avoid the Deathgrippers.

"Up here! Hurry!" Valka shouts from the top of the building as everyone makes their way up to it before Cloudjumper pulls the net off the building allowing everyone to get on their dragons.

"Go! Go!" Snotlout shouts as Alexis then sees Hiccup is still trying to get to the top.

"Hiccup!" Alexis shouts worriedly as he gets corned by a Deathgripper before Valka then saves him on Cloudjumper.

"Yeah! Our hero!" Fishlegs shouts happily as the Crimson Goregutter appears and rams into the building causing Fishleg's baby dragon Fishmeat to scream.

"Ugh. He takes that stupid baby everywhere." Tuffnut says as the group makes their way back to the island.

*Timeskip*

"Thor Almighty. Guess we won't be needing this then huh?" Gobber asks as he points to a wooden structure.

"I led us right into his trap." Hiccup says ashamedly as Alexis looks at him.

"Yeah nice work Chief. Right Ruff?" Tuffnut asks as he doesn't hear a response.

"Wait..." Hiccup says.

"Uh..." Tuffnut says.

"Where is Ruffnut?" Alexis asks as nobody sees her around.

"We.. we left her behind!" Fishlegs shouts in alarm.

"How could you not notice she was missing? You ride a two-headed dragon." Astrid says as she looks at Tuffnut.

"Oh yeah. I feel like how Ruffnut is everyday... Dumb." Tuffnut says.

"Odin be spanked! This just gets better and better." Gobber says.

"I try to avoid looking at her because she gives me acid reflux." Tuffnut says as Alexis shakes her head.

"O-Okay guys! Just keep your helmets on! Toothless and I will fly-" Hiccup then gets cut off by one of the vikings.

"Toothless has the Light Fury now! He's probably not even coming back." A viking says.

"What?" Hiccup asks.

"You gave him his freedom Hiccup. What were you expecting?" Alexis asks.

"I never thought he'd stay away for good! I-I... Ah... Look I'll figure it out. I just need more time." Hiccup says as he walks off.

"He thinks he has to lead alone. Well because his father had to. He doesn't realize the strength you have together. Do you still believe in him?" Valka asks as she comes up to Alexis.