HTTYD 3: PT 6

"So... jump off the cliff... in these. That's the best you've got?" Ruffnut asks as she expands her flying suit while the group is standing next to a cliff.

"No. You guys are the best I've got." Hiccup says as he looks at Ruffnut.

"Aww. I'm with him. Who else?" Ruffnut asks as she strokes her hair.

"Ruffnut... that was my line." Tuffnut says as he looks at his sister.

"Let's go!" Hiccup shouts as he, Alexis, and Astrid jump off the cliff in their suits.

"Try to keep up!" Astrid shouts as the others follow them.

"Amazing!" Alexis says in amazement as they make their way to the dragon trappers ships.

*Timeskip*

"Hold on Toothless!" Hiccup says as the group makes it to the ships and before Hiccup flies past Grimmel as he nearly shoots Toothless before the others land on the boat ready to fight.

"Perfect timing!" Hiccup says happily.

"We learned from the best." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Game faces!" Hiccup shouts before the group see Snotlout hanging from a plank from his cape.

" Yeah what are you waiting for? Get in there!" Snotlout shouts before Hiccup sighs as the two groups then begin fighting. As Alexis is fighting she soon has a man pinned down in wolf form before preparing to finish him off.

"Heads up!" A voice shouts revealing to be Hiccup as he cuts a nearby rigging line that then sweeps the soldier Alexis had pinned into the water.

"Thanks. Look out!" Alexis shouts as she then shoots ice at a soldier that was about to attack Hiccup causing the soldier to get blasted off the ship.

"Thanks." Hiccup says as he then throws a can of gas from his belt into the room as Alexis then blasts fire into it before the two flee out of the room.

"Not a problem. Now hang on." Alexis says as she looks up before howling.

"Wait why?" Hiccup asks before Dulce swoops down and grabs him and lifts him into the air.

"That would be why!" Alexis says as she then goes back to battle with others as they are later joined by other dragon riders.

"Abandon ship!" Trappers shout as they begin to flee from the ship causing Alexis and others to cheer.

"Yeah!" Astrid shouts as the group sees they have won the battle in freeing the dragons before the riders make their way back to the Berkians as they then see Hiccup isn't there yet.

*Timeskip*

Later the group then watches as the Light Fury saves Toothless before saving Hiccup at the last minute before she then drops him on the ground. Hiccup then hops on one leg over to Toothless as Toothless begins to wake up.

"Hey good morning bud. Here you go. Boy you are full of surprises. He's all yours." Hiccup says as the Light Fury cautiously comes over allowing Hiccup to put his hand on her before he hobbles over to Alexis as she supports him.