𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐇𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐚 - Caring.

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

"I like you too Y/n, now.. let's stay like this for a while.."

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Hahh!... I'm going to pass out if we continue.." You complained while wiping sweat off your forehead. You were laying on the grass while Chigiri was playing around with the soccer ball mindlessly.

"Yeah, I think it's about time we head in. It's getting late anyways and I still need to check my leg.." Chigiri mumbled to himself, but you still managed to hear it.

"Your leg? What's wrong with your leg?"

You and Hyoma recently became really good friends since you both have a passion for soccer. But in that short span of time he managed to find small things that he already admired about you. How the way you don't mind doing things for people, how kind you were, and how much you would care if someone gotten hurt..

He saw how much you panicked when you saw a little kid fall, and scratch his knee. You basically acted like his mother in the incident. So, he never told you about his ACL tear. Knowing it'd probably drive you insane..

"Helloo! Hyoma? Are you okay?.." He was then snapped out of his daze and saw you right in front of him. His face immediately turns a bright pink, almost matching his hair as he took a step back and turned his face away from you.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. Do you wanna come over?" Chigiri asked, but after realizing how sudden the question was he immediately tried to take it back.

"I-I mean only if you want to of course!" He said waving his hands in front of him.

"I don't mind coming over, just let me get my bag first!" You said and gave him a light smile. It made his heart flutter that you two were already so close with each other, it made him so happy.

"My house isn't far, let's go!" He cheered as you both walked together, talking about ways to train harder and more efficiently.

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎀˚. ✩

"I don't think anyone is home at the moment, so make sure to make yourself comfortable," Chigri opened the door and you gladly walked inside. You made your way to the living room as you plopped down on the couch.

You saw in the corner of your eye, a med kit that said in big bold lettering:

Hyoma's Knee kit.

"Huh?.."

You heard Chigiri walk to the living room as you turn your head to him.

"If you want you can go shower first Y/n-"

"Hyoma, is something wrong with your knee?" You said worryingly as his face dropped to an upset frown. "Ah- Is it personal? I'm so sorry-"

He cut you off with a sigh and sat next to you. His hair slightly covering his face as he eyed the first aid kit.

"A while ago, I tore my ACL and I'm just scared if I tear it again that I'll never be able to play soccer again..." Chigri admitted as you looked at him in shock. No wonder, each time you guys finish playing together you always saw him checking his knee.

"I'm just taking extra care of it now.. Sorry if this weirded you out.." He scratched the back of his neck, scared of how silent you were.

Till suddenly you threw yourself onto him, making him fall back onto the couch as you mumbled into his shirt. "I'm not weirded out Hyoma, I'm glad you told me this.." His face turned a bright red now, with you being so close to him and hearing those words made him want to stay like this forever. His heart pounding fast and he puts his arms around you.

He played with your hair for a little bit, enjoying the moment before you moved your head and looked him in the eyes. "Hyoma, I.. I like you a lot, and you telling me this made me very happy that you trust me.." You mumbled while looking away.

Chigiri then kissed your forehead and pulled your head back down to his chest. Stroking your back as you both stay in the position for a while.

"I like you too Y/n, now.. let's stay like this for a while.." He hugged you tighter as he smiled and thought how lucky he was to meet you.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

I struggled a lot with this.. ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽