𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐢 - Dumb fights.

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

Thanks for the request! <3

Warning: Some swears (⋆‿⋆)

And a tsudnere reader 🙈

"That small fight was too dumb for you to get into trouble with. Plus, that girl was acting more like a bitch earlier so I had a small talk with her.."

.୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

"YOU BITCH, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" A girl shouted while holding her nose. Her hair was disheveled and blood leaked out of her hand as you giggled at her.

"Whatever! You're getting boring anyways." You said while waving her a goodbye. She tried shouting for you to come back, but you ignored her since you knew she wouldn't come and chase you. "Woah, that was an explosive fight." You jumped, you turned around and saw Shidou Ryusei right at the corner leaning against the wall.

"What? Am I wrong? Look at you, something must have happened." He chuckled at you, but you weren't gonna let that slide.

"Well geez, look at your hair then! You antennaed hair freak!" You spat back, he crossed his arms and raised an eye at you. You rolled your eyes and walked away from him. He then turned around to where your fight had happened.

But to be honest, you had liked Shidou for a while, but you would never tell him that. Tons of people avoided him, since he got into lots of trouble with teachers and made lots of fight, which he does win a lot in the end. But that's what made you fall in love with him, well not the fights but his personality.

Not letting people get their way with him or use him, and having tons of fun with his life while he still can. Also being tall and athletic also helped you fall for him. But about his hair?.. You could deal with it..

After the small fight you entered your next class, and immediately hear your name being called to the office. Tons of people stared as you grumbled and sat back up to walk to the office since you also got into lots of fights. But not as much or serious as Shidou's. As you closed the door shut, Shidou raised his hand. "Miss, can I go to the washroom?"

"Yes you can Shidou."

✩⋆‧₊˚彡

"Y/n, you can't keep getting into fights like this. You almost broke her nose!" The principle said sternly while looking at you in the eyes, the room being dead silent didn't help the tension... He then continued on how dissatisfied he was with you and how much of a good student you could've been, that was until someone bursted through the door.

"P-Princple!.. I-It wasn't Y/n who did it!.. It was Shidou, Shidou Ryusei!" She panted out as the principle shuts up for a minute. "Is this true?.." He asked as she panickly nods her head up and down.

The principle sighed as he grabbed the intercom and announced that he now needed Shidou Ryusei to his office. "I'm sorry for the mistake Y/n, you may leave." You sat up confused and walked out of his office. And as you were about to turn, you saw the same beetle like cut once again. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, was he waiting for you? This feels like deja vu...

"Why are you being blamed? It was me who did it! Wasn't it!" You pointed an accusing finger at him while he lifted up both of his arms like he was surrendering with a smile on his face.

"That small fight was too dumb for you to get into trouble with. Plus, that girl was acting more like a bitch earlier so I had a small talk with her.." You stood there dumbfounded, jaw slightly open as he raised a brow.

"Unless, you wanted to get into trouble? Then I'll gladly say I did nothing." He looked at you with a smirk, a cheeky one. You felt your face heat up, first with his teasing and how he actually did that for you. You two barley knew each other even!

"Well.. Whatever! I could've gotten out of trouble myself.. But thanks anyways.." You mumbled as he chuckled again. "See you later, Y/n." He walked passed you while patting your head. His touch lingered as you heard the principles office door gently be closed. He was for sure getting into big trouble for this.. Counted with all of his other other you were surprised he wasn't suspended..

"Damn you Ryusei.." You breathed out as you turned back to your class. You knew you had to pay him back somehow, because you hated owing people.

So, when the next day arrived you had gotten a random drink from the vending machine and left it on his desk in the morning with a note. You watched outside as you saw him pick up the drink while reading the small note you left. He smiled and crumbled it into his pocket and opened the drink.

"I didn't need you to do that for me. And also, I hate owing people like you! So this now makes us even, Ryusei."

-Y/n.

"Makes us even huh.." He whispered to himself. To be honest, he wouldn't mind doing more things for you if it meant he could see your face turn to a bright pink again. He wouldn't mind at all actually.. Well if it was you of course.

🍰୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

Sorry it's a little on the shorter side, hope it's okay :))

Liked writing this a lot! Had lots of trouble finding a plot though..

Hope you liked this! (◕♡◕)

ALSO! The votes have been at 69 for a while and it's been making me giggle because, funny number ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

I keep lying to you guys about how I'll post tons of chapters but then I don't, sorry 💀💀