𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐨 - Take my gifts! 2.

Genre: Fluff

Genre: Fluff

"Why did he buy me the gifts?.."

"He wanted you to like him, and wanted to impress you."

Part 2.

( ◡́.◡̀)(^◡^ )

"This little.." You mumbled under your breath as you see in the distance Reo running away from you with Nagi complaining behind him.

You barley said a word to him and here he is, being a wimp and running away from his own confession.

But, he was scared. This was the second time Reo had wanted something so bad and he knew it wasn't a 100% of getting you for his own. Mikage Reo who always got what he wanted, now has to try and earn something again by himself. He knew you were different from other girls who just wanted him for money.

You never came up to him but he still had fallen in love with you. He caught himself accidentally staring at you during class as you took notes, but who could blame him your so mysterious and quiet. And also, very pretty. He just wanted to know more about you.

What things you like; do you like jewelry? Might as well find out as he bought some for you. How about perfume? Bought some that he heard the girls in his class talk about. Chocolate? Bought the most expensive ones he could find.

If you asked for him to buy a whole mansion, he would've done it for you.

But after his horrible confession, he has been so scared for your answer. He knew most likely you would reject him, so he didn't want to hear it. Not. At. All.

But, he made a grave mistake. Reo would usually rant to Nagi and ask him for tips about how to approach you and Nagi just said gifts. Reo told him everything.

And the one day he wasn't here since a sickness has caught him, you went up to the white fluffy haired boy for answers.

His head was down on his desk as you heard light snores. You lightly tapped his shoulders to wake him up, his head bounced up and turned to you with a sleepy look.

"Morning Y/n.." Nagi mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Do you know why Reo likes me Nagi?.." You asked while he pulls out his phone and opens a game.

"Mmm.. He thinks you're pretty. Your eyes and uh.. I don't remember, he just said you always catch his attention without even trying. Oh, and how you're so mysterious and don't ask him for money.." He mumbled out as you stood there blushing.

He thinks all that about you?! That would make most people flattered.

"Why did he buy me the gifts?.."

"He wanted you to like him, and wanted to impress you."

"Why is he avoiding me?"

"Oh.. He's now scared of your confession and really, really wanted you to say yes."

Your face was now a bright red. Reo is now making you smile like an idiot, the idea of a cute and extremely rich boy being nervous to a normal girl like you? You don't see that everyday...

"Hey, why isn't Reo here today?" You asked while Nagi kept his eyes on the game.

"He's sick." He replied while trying to focus.

"Can you call him?" You asked as you grabbed a chair to his desk and sat down nervously.

"So many request.."

"I'll buy you something at lunch today."

"Really? Okay I guess.." He properly sat up and paused his game to open his contacts and face time Reo.

After a few rings, he picked up and you saw his cheeks were slightly red, and a towel over his forehead. His hair was down and disheveled, he lets out a few coughs before talking.

"What do you need Nagi- Y/N!?" You saw his eyes widen as you let out a chuckle. His surprised face was extremely cute.

"I like you too Reo!" You happily said as his face even went more red.

"I- Uh.. I.." Reo's brain was about to short circuit, the girl he adored so much liked him back?!

"I gotta go! Uh.. See you at school Y/n!" As he ended the call, he throws his phone somewhere on his king sized bed. Covering his tomato coloured face as a shaky grin grew on his face.

"Stupid Nagi.." He turns to his side, happier then ever.

You finally like him back, looks like Nagi's tips work.

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍

We love wingman Nagi 💪💪💪

Not completely back from Hiatus but I was on the plane and wanted to write this for you guys hoped you liked it :))