𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐨 - Take my gifts!

Genre: Fluff/Slowburn?

"Reo.. Just confess to her at this point, it's such a hassle listening to you two." Nagi muttered.

Part 1.

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

"Oh god.. Not again.." You mumbled under your breath as you already see a small, but neatly wrapped gift on your desk. It's a surprise that no one has took it, but this has been happening for a couple days now..

Everyday before home room had officially started, you would get a small but really, really expensive gift. For example, you got a gold necklace one time, pearl earrings, perfume, and all sorts of things! You had no idea who in the right mind would get these for someone like you! You weren't one of the popular girls, not the most well known either.

So you were confused as ever to find these pieces of gold on your desk. You thought it was fake, a prank of some sort but you got the jewelry tested out. And it turns out, it's absolutely real, and apparently great quality..

You sighed as you went up to your desk, and opened it. It was another necklace, as you picked it up a large diamond could be seen dangling at the bottom. It was truly beautiful, it shined every time it slightly turned and it probably looked great on you.

"Woah Y/n.. You got another one?!" You friend shouted as she grabbed your shoulders and scared the hell out of you. "Jesus!.. Yeah, and I think I know who it's from.." You mumbled to her as your head turned to see Reo quickly glance away.

Oh jeez.. After doing some research around the school it wasn't hard to find out who was most likely buying you these luxurious gifts. Only one of the richest kids in the school had enough money to buy you these almost everyday, but the real question was why?..

You barley know him at all and you two hadn't talked at all. So to find out the truth you decided that if it hadn't stopped for a couple days, you were going to encounter Mikage Reo about this. If he denies it wasn't him with a straight face it probably wasn't him..

"Hey! Mikage.. Or, Reo!" You shouted while walking to him. You could see him flinch and hesitantly turned around to you. His hand on his neck while he avoided eye contact.

"What's with these gifts?.. If they were from you of course, if it wasn't do you know who?.. I really don't need those and I feel bad if I receive them without saying thank you-... .... ..."

Reo couldn't even understand you anymore, his mind was on overload and couldn't handle this. He had accidentally fallen head over heels over you. Your beautiful hair, the way you talked, how the sun just perfectly advances your features and oh your smile, he would melt if you smiled at him. It was too bright and perfect to be true. Everything about you he has slowly fallen in love with.

"Hello? Mikage Reo?.. Can I just call you Reo, it feels weird calling you your Fathers company's name.."

"Y-Yes!" He said while the boy behind him let out a chuckle.

"Yeah.. So, are the gifts from you or not? I really don't need these so here.." You mumbled as you reached your arms out with the gifts in hand to give it back. Reo's face turned red as he refused to take them back.

"N-No! Keep them Y/n!"

"So they are from you?.." You chuckled at his reaction as he also tries to deny the gifts are from him. All Nagi could do in the background was watch how dumb Reo is being.

"Reo.. Just confess to her at this point, it's such a hassle listening to you two." Nagi muttered like it was nothing.

"Reo! Just take them back!- Wait?.. What did Nagi say?.." You paused as Reo turned around and glared at Nagi. His best friend couldn't care less and continued to play on his game.

"Nagi! What the hell-"

"Reo?.. You like me?.."

Reo froze, what was he suppose to do in the moment? He had made up a perfect plan to confess his feelings to you somewhere private and beautiful, not in an old classroom with tons of people around.

You stood there, waiting for an answer until you heard the bell ring. You waved a goodbye as you went to sit in your desk. You saw as Reo let out a relieved sigh and then immediately hit Nagi lightly on the head. Those two are a interesting duo..

With your encounter with Reo and finding out that he likes you, you now have to make a decision to reject him or not.. He looks attractive, really athletic and is probably nice too.

But for now, you have to get to know him more then find out.

This is going to be interesting..

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

I literally had no idea how to end this so if you want this might be a part 2