𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐇𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐚 - Only You.

Genre: Fluff

Genre: Fluff

traumatized to write for this man when I learnt I've been spelling his name wrong this whole time but it's fine!!! He's too pretty I can't resist anyways

College AU!

"It's just that... You're special, okay? Now get in the car."

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

"Oh? My dear pretty princess has arrived with his carriage!" You smiled and dramatically ran up to Chigiri's car as he deadpans at you.

"Don't ever call me that again." You bursted out laughing at his response, and the corner of his lips perk up. Your laugh was contagious after all, what could he say.

Chigiri rolled his eyes and unlocks his car while you hopped in the front. He went to the drivers seat and sat down, starting the car as you went on your phone to check notifications.

This has become the norm for you two. After your classes were done, he'd come by and pick you up. Since you didn't have your license yet you begged Chigiri at the start of the semester to drive you to places. He reluctantly agreed at first but now he didn't mind at all.

He would drive you to fun places he heard of, buy you random sweets if you had extra time or him just taking an extra long route to your apartment to finish singing a stupid song. Those times always fly by you when your with him, his beautiful smile you glance at sometimes while he drives and the way his hair moves when he bobs his head to a song.

How could you not fall in love with him? He was always so nice to you and cared so much about you. He's part of the reason why you haven't gotten your drivers license yet at this point... But he didn't need to know that.

All you knew is that you wanted to stay with him. It just felt special when your with him and not like any other drives with your friends. More like you knew it was special. All you could hope was that he felt the same.

You looked up from your phone and in his car your eyes spotted something. Lipstick?...

Not that Chigiri wore makeup, but he would probably look really good in it. You picked it up and inspected it before he quickly plucked it out of your hands.

"Hyoma, is there something you want to tell me? Are you finally starting to wear makeup?-"

"First of all, no. Secondly don't worry about it." He smiled at you before shoving the lipstick tube away. Wanting to move on from the topic as your suspicion was raised.