Chapter 07

Clarice's POV
Whoa! A lot has happened since I last talked to you all! I'll try to make this quick and painless!

Okay, for starters I helped Jasper come out to Rose and Emmett. They took it well, as they sorta suspected that he was gay, but we conveniently left out him having a crush on Emmett. He then dumped Alice and started figuring things out for himself.

Second, I sat down with mom and dad and told them my past life's story in full....I'm guessing I should tell you guys now huh?

Well, like I said before, my biological father left my mother when I was six months old for his student and my mother turned to drugs to cope and got a boyfriend who cooked. One day he blew up the house and with me as the sole survivor.

My biological father came to claim me with his new wife (who was his student) and on the way to their home we get into a car accident that I somehow survived alone again.

With no other options I'm placed into foster care
where I move around the country until I aged out at 18. The sixteen years spent in foster care was unpleasant as I was abused physically, verbally, and sexually.

I somehow managed to go to college and make one friend who has a perverted boyfriend who seemed to want me in a an inappropriate way. Then when I finally graduate, I get killed and reborn in Twilight.

Third time's the charm, right?

Third, Thalassa had her puppies!

She woke me up in the middle of the night after her water broke in the kitchen and got on the bed to whimper and whine until I woke up and took her to her whelping box that we set up in the laundry room.

I stayed awake and by her side with Ouranos as she delivered 9, healthy and beautiful puppies that she insisted I hold and praise both her and them.

Stella, Luna, Dawn, and Twilight we're all white with Twilight being the only boy.

Orion, Sirius, Regulus, and Midnight were all black with Midnight being the only girl.

And finally the runt, Eclipse who was a black and white boy.

Since Thalassa didn't have enough tits to feed him, Eclipse was bottle fed by me making him my baby boy! While Thalassa took care of him 90% of the time, she did insist that I carry him around when I left the house which worked out with his bottle feeding schedule.

Fourth, I'm sure you all want an update on Barf-ella.... 🤢🤮 . Her and Edadick's story continued as normal.

1). Edward disappeared for a week before returning to Forks where Bella proceeded to stalk him.

2). My friends and I went to La Push to hang out only for Bella to invite herself and proceeded to 'ditch' us for Jake.

3). The girls (Lauren, Katie, Rosalie, Jessica, and Angela) and I went to the dress store for prom dresses only for Bella to once again invite herself as an 'apology for ditching us'.

Only for her to 'ditch' us again to go to the bookstore. She tried to convince me to go with her, but I already knew what would happen and took a hard pass. If I went it would go one of two ways;

A). Edward would save both Bella and I from being gang raped and I'd be stuck in a car with two people I hated.

Or B). I'd get left alone in a situation that I shouldn't be put in

I think option B is more likely.

Anyway, after that Bella and Edward came out as a couple despite only knowing each other for 4 1/2 days. Edward now wanted Bella to meet his parents, but Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmett were all refusing to meet up with her.

This caused Bella to beg me to go with her so that way they'd be more inclined to talk to her or at least acknowledge her existence.

I agreed....only because I wanted to catch up with Esme who hasn't done her weekly grocery shopping since I advised her to buy condoms.

Which is where we are right now.