Chapter 08

Clarice's POV
I was currently sitting in the back of Edward's Volvo on the way to his house with Bella. My face was currently pressed up against the window and I was anime crying.

Since we got into the car they've been overly flirtatious and cringy as hell

Since we got into the car they've been overly flirtatious and cringy as hell. Their bodies moved like cinder blocks against each other, stiff and rough and overall uncomfortable. Their words sounded forced, awkward, and again uncomfortable.

Bella had a hand on Edward's thigh rubbing it up and down and at one point I swear that I saw her cup his junk. They also each held one of their hands together and Bella continued to rub their intertwined hands over her two mosquito bites.

Don't get me started on the 'sweet and romantic' comments 🤢 😭

And last but certainly not least, Edward was groping Bella's neck with his mouth and was practically eating it like a corn dog, miraculously not breaking the skin. By the end of his one sided make out session with her neck there was a large black spot on it!

Did they forget that they forced me into this car after I begged them to let me call Rose? Did they also forget that I'm 15?! I mean....my mind and soul are like 40 but still! First off I'm a minor (at least in this lifetime) and second I did not consent to witness sexual teasing between my sister and the wannabe tampon!

Just as I was about to say 'Fuck it' and tuck and roll myself to freedom, we turned into an off road driveway and entered the front lawn of the Cullen house.

As soon as the car was in park I jumped out and fell to my knees in the damp earth gasping as if I'd been suffocating "Oh my god! Clary! Are you okay?!" Rose suddenly appeared by my side and looked concerned with a panicked Emmett and Jasper following behind her.

I couldn't answer as I pointed at Edward and Bella who looked annoyed and I barely managed to stammer out "I-I don't wanna- wanna be in a car with them again!" Confused they looked at Bella and Edward for answers only to receive them upon seeing Bella's neck. Rose gave them a pissed look and said "Really? She's 15!" Before helping me inside.

When we walked in Esme looked at me very concerned but may no move towards me as Carlisle held her arm in a vice.

Jasper sat with me in the living room as I held a pillow while Rose and Emmett went to help Esme in the kitchen. I rocked myself while mumbling "I'm never getting a boyfriend. I'm never getting a girlfriend. I'm never having sex."

Bella and Edward eventually walked in looking a tad more disheveled than before. They probably had another make out session before coming inside.

Did I mention that they had three of those in the car and Edward didn't pullover? He just kept driving!

I looked over as Edward introduced his family to Bella. The only one looking happy to see Bella was Carlisle. Esme's expression was forced, probably because Carlisle had an arm wrapped tightly around her making me wanna get up and shove him away as she looked uncomfortable. Emmett, Rose, and Jasper looked annoyed by her existence and ignored her.

I sat there and listened to the conversation as Esme said "We made you lunch, I hope you like Italiano" making Bella say "I already ate" which made Rose shatter Esme's crystal salad bowl and sarcastically say "Perfect!" Bella went to back track and said "It's just that I know that you guys don't eat- normal food" Rose merely threw her hands up and walked over to a closet where she pulled out a broom and dustpan.

"Of course, that was very considerate of you Bella" Carlisle said shooting Rose a look that made her flinch and made me frown before saying "Actually, what would've been most considerate is if you asked ahead of time instead of just assuming. Everyone knows that when you assume thing, you only make an ass out of you and me" Bella glared at me as Emmett and Jasper gave me an amused look.

"Oh really? Well if you're so smart, why did you eat before coming here too!" Bella asked accusingly making Edward nod to back up his new girlfriend.....why is a vampire acting like a human's little bitch? Must be a mate thing....

"Actually I just ate a protein bar, at snack time which is 9:30 and it's 12:15 right now. Unlike you I called Rosalie and asked. It was light enough that I could still eat whatever Mrs. Cullen made, but still something on my stomach in case I had to wait longer to eat. I didn't make a giant bowl of leaves with lemon juice" I explained sarcastically making Bella's face flush in outrage.

Before anything more said, Alice appeared through the window and said "Hi Bella!" Before practically dancing towards her and pecking her cheek before giving her a bouquet of flowers.... Are we sure that Alice isn't Bella's mate? Cause so many things would make sense.... Then again Bella is homophobic.

Alice glared at Jasper and I causing him to place a protective arm around me and glare back at her. I spaced out ignoring the awkward conversation and waiting for the yummy smelling food....Until the timer on my phone went off, causing me to snap out of it and look around only to see Edward, Bella, Alice, and Carlisle had disappeared... thank god.

I turned off my timer and walked into the kitchen "Mrs. Cullen, could I use your microwave?" She nodded and said "Of course, dear, and please call me Esme" I smiled and nodded before opening my lunchbox.

 Cullen, could I use your microwave?" She nodded and said "Of course, dear, and please call me Esme" I smiled and nodded before opening my lunchbox

I proceeded to make a puppy bottle with formula and heated it up before pulling Eclipse out of my sports bra and feeding him.

The Cullens watched me and for a moment before Emmett said "So

The Cullens watched me and for a moment before Emmett said "So....are we not going to talk about how she pulled a puppy out of her bra like Mary fucking Poppins?"

~~~timeskip~~~
After feeding Eclipse and eating some of Esme's food, I took us both to the bathroom and we did our business before I nestled Eclipse back between my boobs.

I walked past a cracked open door only to freeze and gag. Well... I found out where Carlisle and Alice were....

Having sex in his office!

I immediately sped off with my new trauma to add to Edward and Bella's crap....it's okay though, trauma is good for budding artists....at least that's what I've heard.