S1 E1

TW:Addiction,Alcohol,Drugs

"He's just a fucking cunt?" Maddy said to me as she fixed her mascara in her mirror

"I know.I'm done with his cheating ass!" I said with a laugh.

"You should have been the first time?!" Maddy said to me.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You have literally 0 room to talk." I laughed.

"Woooow!" She said as she finished her mascara and turned around walking towards her bed.

"Oh shit it's finna be 11 I gotta go!" I said as I stood up and grabbed all my stuff.

"Awww?byeeee!" She said as she hugged me.

"Byeee!" I said.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" My mom yelled at me as I walked up the stairs

"At Maddys house?i told you before I left?" I said.I shifted my vision to her hand and saw a almost empty bottle of beer.

"Mama...you said you'll stop?you promised!" I said obviously talking about the bottle in her hand.

"YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD MY DAY WAS!" She said as the threw the bottle at me.

"WTF MAMA?!" I said as I dodged the bottle and it shattered on the wall.

I just kicked the glass off the steps and went to my room.I locked the door and put in my airpods on noise cancellation.I danced in my pajamas till I heard a very loud banging on my window.I jumped at the sound and turned towards the window.

"Rue wtf!you scared me!" I said as I opened my window.

"Okay?but look..." she held out 4 pills in front of her.

"Rue." I said.

"Y/n." She said back.

"Cmon?i know you missed the feeling?" She teased.

"Fine." I said as I climbed out my window.

" I said as I climbed out my window

"I wanna go to space rn." I said as I stared at the stars.

"Same." Rue said.

"Hey rue,where'd you get these?cause this is the shit fr!" I laughed.

"You see that store up there?" She pointed towards this one gas station sorta far from us.

"Yea?" I said.

"I got em from there." She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the store.

When I walked in I was met with a rush of cold air and the smell of weed.I turned to my right and saw this Ginger dude leaning on the counter while smoking a blunt.

"Yo,wassup Rue." He said as he dapped rue up.

"Nothin,this is my friend,y/n." She pointed towards me.

"Is she Alr?she look like she in a different universe." The man said.

"She good,just on some shit...that I gave her..." rue laughed.

"Mhm!" I said.

"Damn...wait a minute?Your that one girl from my lil brothers school?!" The man said as he stood straight.

"Huh?who's your brother?" I said.

"Ash?" He said

"Oh that one dickchead." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn..why you called him a dickhead?" The man laughed.

"He keeps calling me a loser.His name might as well be asstray." I said.

The man started laughing.

"He's here rn?" He said and pointed towards the freezer.

"Oh..." I said.

"Oops-" Rue said.

"YO ASH!" The man said.

"NO NO NO!" I said.

"Hey rue he-wtf?why are you here." He said as he saw me.

"I'm Rue's friend." I said.

"Mhm sure.why you acting funny?" He said and made a confused face.

"Me!" Rue said.

"Oh my god rue.This is why you keep needing to steal from us." He said as he walked back into the freezer.

"Rue can you give me a piggyback ride to my house?" I asked rue.

"Hell no.I need the piggyback ride." She said.

"I'll take yall home." The man said.

"YO ASH!IM TAKING RUE AND Y/N HOME!I'LL BE BACK!" The man yelled before we left.

In the backseat I laid my head on Rues thigh while she fell asleep on the window.

"Yo,rue!" The man said.

Rue woke and and looked out the window.

"Bye fez!" She waved and got out the car.

"Bye." He said and started the car.

"Where do you live kid?" He asked me as he turned around.

I gave him my address and he dropped me off.

"Aye be safe!and don't call Ash any names when he's around." The man said to me.

"Thanks and bye!" I said.He sat at my house until I crawled into my window fully before he left.I crawled in bed with my shoes on and fell asleep.

I crawled in bed with my shoes on and fell asleep

Please vote for this chapter!