S3 E3

I sat in Mrs.Greys class,except this time,whenever I looked over to Ash's desk, he's there.

"Mrs. O'Neil, do you have the answer?" Mrs.Grey asked.

Lmao. I live that I scripted that, it's so fucking funny.

"Mrs what?" I asked. Acting like I didn't know what was happening.

"Mrs. O'Neil." Mrs.Grey said.

I laughed,Ash doing the same. I missed that laugh. I missed that smile. But this time I won't have to miss cause he can't die.

"No, I don't have the answer?" I laughed and started writing in my notebook. London sat next to me so I passed her a note.

'I love that I scripted that lmao'

"Bitch what the fuck why would you script that lmao,I was trying not to laugh.'

'Cause it's funny? And why not?'

'Lmao,can I come over to yours and Ash's house later?'

'Yeah let me ask him'

I crumbled the small paper and put it in my pocket before tapping Ash's shoulder. He looked at me.

"London wants to know if she can come over later." I whispered.

He nodded and before I could turn back to London he grabbed my arm.

"What are yall passing notes about?" He whispered and moved his eyes down to my pocket.

"Hm- nothing it's just what Mrs.Grey called me." I whispered back.

"Mrs and Mr. O'Neil,got anything you would like to share with the class?"

"Yes."

"And then she called us Mrs and Mr!" I said to Fez as he drove as back to his house

"Aye that's  cool and all but yall gotta chill out, yall only 15 fr." He laughed.
"And plus, what kind a crazy psycho bitch shows a classroom a dead rat?" Fez laughed harder.

"I found in by the teachers desk? I wanted to tell her about it?" I shrugged.

"In front of the class?" Ash laughed.

"Yes?" I laughed.

After that the drive was silent. Well, except for when Ash would call out punch buggy and beat the ever loving life out of me. I was probably left with about 4 bruises by the time we got home.

"Hey,uh before yall walk in there, just know that I rearranged bout everything except for yalls room." Fez warned us once we all stepped out of the car.

"Okay?" I said.

We walked inside and I saw how he rearranged everything. He moved the couches to the middle of the room,and he rearranged the microwave and other shit in the kitchen,and the bathroom,and his room,and the garage- holy shit how did he have time for this??

I then walked to me and Ash's room to get un-ready.

I took off my shoes by the time Ash had walked in. He sat next to me and put cartoons on his tv. Then I saw London appear in the camera that was outside.

"HEYYYYY!!" She said into the camera.

"Ima go let her in." I said and got up.

Ash nodded and followed me to the door. But when I reached the door,I heard a grown woman and London talking.

"Yeah I know?" London said.
"Okay,if she says no,then grab her!" The older woman said.

I looked at Ash and gave him a look that said 'go check those damn cameras.' And he ran to his room. I didn't open the door,I just leaned my ear on it to hear London and the other woman's convo. But they had stopped talking?

Fez was sat on the couch and knew to keep quiet. But he did get up and lean his ear on the door just like me.

Then I saw Ash coming back to the door with a gun in his hand. I widened my eyes at this and he just nodded his head towards the door.

I hesitantly opened the door and saw London standing there.

"Hey,you wanna go to the park?" She asked. She was too happy,she hates the park,she was sober? It was all weird.

Then I remembered that the older lady said to grab me if I said no.

"Nah,I'm finna watch a movie with Ash so maybe after?" I said.

"Uhm... I'm gonna be eating dinner then? Why can't you watch the movie later?" London said.

"Cause I haven't watched a movie with Ash in forever? And mind you why I haven't." I said.

"Ugh,just come on!" She said and grabbed my arm. She pulled me out the house and that's when I saw her...