S2 E8

Ash's Pov

"Shit bro what were y'all doing in there?" Fez asked me as I walked out.

"Hm oh us,nothing?" I said back.

"Well it don't look like nothing?" Fez said while looking down.

"Oh shit..." I said.

"Yeah." Fez said.

We were finished handling Rue and I started walking back to my room when Fez threw smth at me?I turned around and looked at the floor

We were finished handling Rue and I started walking back to my room when Fez threw smth at me?I turned around and looked at the floor.A box of fucking condoms.

"What?k don't wanna be a uncle just yet?" He shrugged.

"Oh my- okay." I said.

I came back into the room and laid on the bed,forgetting abt me and y/n.

Well,I did till she got on top me me.

Y/n Pov

"Not right now?" Ash said.

"Oh...okay?" I said as I slowly got off him and laid next to him.

"Goodnight y/n..." Ash said.

"Night" I said back.

I woke up and saw Ash still asleep and the door open,I got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast

"Morning y/n" Fez said from the couch.

"Morning" I said back.

"What we're you and Ash doing last night?" Fez asked.

"Nothing...why?" I said back.

"Well those 'nothing's on his neck say something else..." he said.

"Oh..." I said.

"Yeah" Hs said.

Just rhen,Ash walked out of the room and was rubbing his eyes.I saw Fez in the living room look at Ash's neck then laugh.

"Morning ma." Ash said in a yawn.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Want some cereal?" I asked Ash.

"Sure." He said and walked towards where I was.

I kept looking at his neck,knowing damn well I left those hickeys.

"What?" Ash said with a confused face.

"Nothing.No not anything?" I said.

"LOOK IN A MIRROR!" Fez shouted from the living room.

"Already did." Ash smirked.

"Oh." I said

I finished making me and Ash's cereal and took them to the living room.

"We ain't watching Spongebob." Fez said.

"Why not?" I groaned.

"Cause,shows for children?" He said.

"And?Then what are we watching." I said.

"Breaking bad." Fez said as he pointed towards an egg with glasses and a beard.

"He looks like you?" I said as I looked down and started eating.

Both Fez and Ash stared at me with widened eyes as I didn't take mine off my cereal.

"Fez will spot me" rue said as she walked away.

"Nah?You always say that shit,either you pay or give me my shit back and go?" Ash said.

"But-" Rue started but was cut off by Ash.

"No.one or the other." He said.

I got up and pretended to whisper to Rue as I slipped the $120 in her pocket.

"Thanks." She whispered to me.

"Mhm." I whispered back.

Ash squinted his eyes at me as I sat back down.

"Here." Rue said as she dug the money out her pockets and place it in the table.

"Mhm" Ash said as he took the money.

Rue left and Ash turned to me.

"What?" I said.

"I saw you." Ash said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I saw you give her the money.Where did you get $120 from?" He asked.

Now I never really had a job but I always found ways of making money.Like the first time I made my own first dollar,I used to (without a business license) sell lemonade outside my house.I only ever sold 1 cup though...

Then the second time I sold some old toys I stole,found,or had.I sold all of them and made $50!But I wasted that at the toy store the next day...

Then the third time...

I used to sell my moms 'tictacs' to my friends as school in the bathroom.Now I had a rule,my friends had a discount,others I didn't even sell to.Why,cause ion know 'em,they could snitch!?But that time I was smart and kept my money!Thats where I got all the money for my drugs!(and Rue's)

But I couldn't tell Ash that???So I made smth up.

"I used to sell toys and lemonade and I was a smart kid so I saved all my money!" Now it wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't a complete truth either?Either way,he believed it.

Fucking idiot...