S2 E6

"FOR TH E MILLIONTH FUCKING TIME ASH,I DIDNT DO SHIT!" I yelled at Ash.

Ash was still on the fact me Rue and Faye had gotten involved in that shit,we were currently in an argument.

"THEN HOW DID Y'ALL GET CAUGHT!" He said.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW?!" I said as I stood.

"IT WAS PROBABLY YOUR BIG ASS MOUTH,TALKING TOO DAMN LOUD." He said.

I stared at him in shock and started grabbing my bag and jacket.

"Where are you goin?" He asked.

"Somewhere that's not here." I said.

"Fuck no!?" He said and stood infront of the door.

"You can't make me do shit." I said.

"Oh rlly?" He said.

"Yes.Now move so I can go?" I said as I tried to shove him out the way.

He js pushed me against his wall and stared into my eyes.

"There is one thing I know I can make you do?" He smirked as he glanced at my lips.

Before he could,i smashed my lips on his.He quickly kissed back and grabbed the back of my head.I pulled away so I could speak.

"And what is that?" I said,replying to what he said.

"You'll see." He smirked before slamming me onto the bed.

"Oh?" I smirked after realizing what he meant.

He took his shirt off before getting on top of me and continuing our kiss.

While making out,he slid his hand in my pants.(I think y'all know what that means 🤭)

I moaned into his mouth and felt him smirk and move his fingers faster.

"Fuck.." i moaned as we pulled away.

"Ash i- yo wtf?" Fez said as he walked in Ash's room.

"Uh..." Ash said as he slowly took his hand out my pants.

"Wtv,Wash your hands,we're finna get McDonald's." Fez said before he left.

Ash soon got off me and put a shirt on.

"You're ditching me for McDonald's?" I laughed.

"Shits good asl?" He said.

"I'm better?" I said as I squinted my eyes.

"I bet?" Ash said back.

"If y'all gone do that,lock the door

"If y'all gone do that,lock the door." Fez said as he drove away from McDonald's.

"Thanks for the tip." Ash said as he literally filled his mouth with the frys.

"It's not a tip,just common knowledge." Fez said.

"Isn't your door always locked,the one time it wasn't." I said as I shook my head.

"I forgot to lock it?" Ash said.

"I was finna leave and your first thought wasn't to lock the door?" I laughed.

"No?" He said.

"So you do want me to leave...wow." I joked.

"Oh my god!" Ash sighed rolled his eyes.

"Are we still friends?" I sang to Tyler The Creator while on the swings

"Don't get green skin." I heard a voice say as they approached me.

I turned to my left and saw a tan boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes?He honestly looks pretty ugly... The only good trait abt him is that he knows Tyler.

"Keep contact." I sang.

We continued to finish the lyrics for each other till we at some point decided to go play.

"THIS SLIDE JUST PUT ME THROUGH THE ELECTRIC CHAIR JESUS CHRIST!" He yelled while coming down the slide.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed at him.

"Well I bruised my knee one time cause I tripped up those stairs,who's got it worse?" I said as I squinted my eyes.

"Who's that?" The boy pointed to a car at the park.

"Ion know?" I said and turned away.

I was climbing up the steps when I felt arms wrap around me and pull me down the steps.

"Let's go home y/n." Ash said as he carried me.

"Bye?" The other boy said.

"Your such a party pooper!" I groaned as Ash walked with me in his arms.

"Who is that?" Ash asked as we got in the car.

"I don't know?" I shrugged.

"So you were playing with some random dude you met at a park?" Ash said.

"He was funny and sweet!?" I said.

"Yeah Wtv..." Ash said as he started his car.

I was looking out the window and noticed we weren't going in the same direction of his house?

"Ash where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see..." he said.

He soon turned at this big building with no one around it?

"What are we doing here?" I shrugged.

"Finishing what we started earlier." Ash said as he climbed in the back seat with me.

"What."

Please vote for this chapter!