S1 E3

It had been 2 weeks since I attempted to drug ash.He was a little nicer,but only cause I bought from him.

When I walked through the front door after school I was met with my mom holding empty small plastic baggies

"Y/n." She said.

"Linda." I said in response.

"The whole time you were lecturing me on quiting my addiction,you were addicted to fucking drugs." My mom threw the baggies at me.

"Oh..." I said.

"Yeah fucking 'oh'.Go check your window." My mom said.

My eyes widened at all the possibility's and I bolted towards my bedroom.When I got in my room I looked out my window and saw fucking bars.I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

"You wont be able to see that druggie friend of yours or that drug dealer!" She said as she slammed my bedroom door.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled.

I started throwing and punching stuff around my room when I heard ringing coming from my window.I looked out the window and saw rue.

"Hey." I said while trying not to take my anger out on her.

"Why yo mom put bars on tour window?" She said.

"Cause she a bitch!" I said

"Damn,that's rough.bye!" She said and hopped off my roof.

I had an idea on how I could still get my drugs even with the bars.

I texted Maddy asking her to come to my window.

"Yo wtf?is your mom like uncool?" She said as she saw the bars.

"Yes.But what i need you to do is take this and buy me 3 grams of weed and 2 packs of rolling papers!please Maddy!" I held out $60 for her.

"Sure...if I get to keep the change?" She grinned.

"Yes fine Maddy but please hurry!" I said.She snatched the money and ran off.

30 minutes she showed up with a plushie.

"Unscrew the head." She winked at me.

I unscrewed the head and found the stuff I asked for.I smiled and screwed the head back on.

"IM GOING TO WORK!I LOVE YOU!" My mom yelled out from downstairs

I was waiting for her to leave so my addict ass can rummage through the medicine cabinet.I heard the front door shut and went downstairs.I checked every room,making sure she was gone before I ran to the medicine cabinet.All I found were bandaids and itching cream.

"Fuck!" I said through my teeth.

That's when u remembered,SHES AN ADDICT TOO!
I ran to her room and dug through her drawers.I found the same plastic bag bud that my drugs were in,but no drugs.

"Ugh!" I said and slammed her drawers shut,making something fall from the top of them.I saw it was a box so I opened it.It wasn't drugs,not even money,it was just sponge animal tablets.

I put the sponges in water and smoked my weed while I watched it expand.I got a knock on the door and heard Maddys voice.

"YOOO!" I shouted.She came in and sat next to me.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that blonde big titie bitch." She said.

"What did Cassie do now?" I said as I passed her the blunt.

She took a hit of it before passing it back to me and starting to rant.

"She's just a fucking slut?she's the biggest pick me I've ever fucking seen it's embarrassing!" She said.

"Oh btw I'm out of weed and rolling paper." I said and handed her $70.

"I think you should try and get better?not to be rude or anything but...look at your mom..." she said and pointed towards the pills scattered all over the coffee table.

"HOW DID I MISS THOSE?!" I jumped up but was immediately pushed back down.

"No." Maddy said and started running to the coffee table.

I soon saw her running to the bathroom with her hands as a cup.I knew what she was doing.

"Maddy it's just weed?" I said and waved the $70 in her face.

"Yeah but even Ash thinks you need to get better,and you know how he is!" She said.

Hes worried about me?!He rarely talked to me though? My eyes went wide and I stood up and took a long drag of my blunt before I gave it to maddy.

"Go home Maddy,im tired" I said as I fell onto my bed.

"Okay well If you ever need me your phones right next to your head!" She said as she closed my door.

She ran back in my room and grabbed someone my perfume.She sprayed it in me and throughout the entire house.

"Thanks" I mumbled into my pillow.

"No problem bye..." she said and left.

Please vote for this chapter!