S1 E8

Astrays Pov

I just found out Y/n's mom was abusive asf,she's literally only 15?!How tf could any sane person treat a 15 yr old that way!

"She's gonna get fucked up!" I said as I stood up and ran to Fez's car.

"FUCK!ASH NO!" I heard y/n yelled.

I ignored her and started the car.I drove to her house and saw trash bags out in the front?

"Wtf?" I said as I approached them.

On the bags was a folded up note.

To y/n.

You have made my life a living hell.I wish I never fucking had you,you're a fuck up.I don't ever wanna see you again,that's what all these bags are for.These are all your clothes and belongings.Fucking piece of shit mistake.

I got mad but put the bags in the car before I walked up to the front door and banged on it.

"He-oh your that boy my daughter kissed?whats your name." I saw her mom holding a cigarette in her hands as she crossed her arms and leaned on the door frame.

"That's not important.What's important is your daughter." I said.

"Heh,she's a piece of shit who was supposed to be aborted." Her mom laughed as smoke left her mouth.

I got mad and was about to punch her when I heard y/n.

"NO!" She ran up to me and started pulling me to the car.

"She deserves to know how you felt.how you felt when she did that!" I said as I pointed at her face.

"It's fine.Just come on!" She said.

"I have a plan!" She whispered to me.

"Better be a good one." I said as we walked back to the car.

Y/n's Pov

As we walked back to the car I saw a crumbled up piece of paper on the ground and picked it up.She kicked me out?What.The.Fuck.

I turned around and gave her the middle finger.

She did that one thing where you hold up two middle fingers and but your bottom lip,she looked stupid.

"So she js kicked you out like that?" Fez said as he read the note.

"Yep!" I said.

"Stay here?" Fez said.