S3 E1

I walked into class and sat down.

"Hey girl!where to have you been?" London whispered to me.

"My mind" I said blankly.

"Hm...okay?" She said as she squinted her eyes and leaned back in her seat.

"He told me to pass this to you" This one girl whispered to me as she pointed to Ashtray. (Do you get Deja vu?)

"Okay..?" I said as I took the folded up note and read it.

'You CANT come home Today!'

I gave Ash a confused look and wrote on the back.

'why?'
'Cause you just can't.'
'I am.'
'NO!'

Wtf is his problem?Im going anyways.

After class I saw him walking and grabbed his arm and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Y/n wtf?!" He said.

"Why can't I go home today?" I said.

"It's not your home?" He said.

"It is." I said.

"No.Go to your real home today,come back tomorrow." He said as he tried leaving.

"No?!" I said as I blocked the doorway.

"For your safety,yes." He said.

"What do you mean 'for my safety'?!" I said.

"Y/n...Just go go Your real home,come back tomorrow." He sighed.

"If I go back to my 'real' house,I'm NEVER going back to yours." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Why?!" He said.

"CAUSE I TRUSTED YOU TO KEEP ME SAFE,AND NOW YOURE TELLING ME TO GO BACK TO MY ABUSIVE AND ADDICT MOTHER WHO RRIED TO KILL ME!?" I said.

"YES CAUSE SOME SERIOUS SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN AG MY HOUSE AND YOU CANT BE THERE FOR IT!" He said.

"Ash i loved you..." I said.

"Loved..?" He said.

"Yes.I don't wanna go back to my real house but your forcing me to?" I said.

"So you don't love me anymore?" He said.

"Ash..." I said as I hugged him.

"Go home y/n." He said as he pushed me off him and walked out the classroom.

I sank to the floor and put my face in my hands as I cried.How could he want me to go back to my house,he knows all that happened?What does he mean 'my safety'?if he's dying,I'm dying with him.

How could he want me to go back to my house,he knows all that happened?What does he mean 'my safety'?if he's dying,I'm dying with him

"I said you can't!" Ash said.

"I am!" I said as I walked in between him and the doorway.

"Y/n.Go the Fuck home!" He said.