\\ Chapter 3 !! //

Bebe's pov! (New pov 😱)

Let the fun begin, I tell myself after the teacher leaves the classroom. I look at Kenny get a box of cigarettes out, "Can I have one?" I ask him. "Fuck yeah." He says while lighting it up. He gives it to Majorine to pass it to me. I looked at Marjorine and asked her, "Wanna try M?" "Oh! I don't know Bebe.. I'll try." "Great! Here ya go!" 'Wendy's so going to beat my ass' I thought to myself. When I give the cigarette to Marjorine, I get up to look for our phones.

Kenny's pov!

When Bebe gets up I see Marjorine struggling. "I can teach you, if you want?" "Oh.. yes please!" I took the cigarette from her and opened my mouth to talk, but then Bebe cut me off, "BINGO!" she says holding out the basket with our phones. "Nice, Bebe." I tell her. "Aw, thanks for getting our phones." Marj says. "Your most certainly welcome!" Bebe says. "Alright, let's continue Marj?" I wink at her. "O-ok!" She says with her face red. She's so cute. "Alright, so..."

After explaining 💪🏽

"Do you understand, Marj?" "Yea! I got it. Thanks Kenny!" "AWWWW SOOO CUTE," Bebe yells, holding out her phone. "DID YOU SEE THAT GIRLS!?" Multiple faint yes's can be heard. "Are you fucking serious Bebe?" I groan. On the other hand, Marjorine just giggles. I smile right after hearing Marjorine's giggle. "AWHH KENNY SMILED!" on the phone the other people started "Awh"-ing. I take grab my phone and look at the time, 1:45. 45 more minutes left.

"Hey, Bebe." I say.

"Yeah?"

"What about that party? What's the reason for it?"

"Oh, my parents are out of town for a couple days, might as well spend my time wisely." Bebe replied.

"Party? What party?" Marjorine says while looking at Bebe.

"I'm sooo sorry Marj! I thought I asked you. I'm having a party at my house, 6:45pm!"

"I have to ask." Marjorine says looking down, playing with her fingers,

Marjorine's pov!

I look at the time, 2:00. "Hey guys, we have 30 more minutes left!" I say happily.

"Psh! Let's just go now." Bebe recommended.

"What If we all get caught!?" I say.

"I agree with Bebe, we should just go right now." Kenny said, already standing up.

"Oh..alright!" I smile.

"Hurry!" Bebe says.

Me, Bebe and Kenny all run out but then I realize, I forgot my backpack (What😥.) The others seem to notice, and Kenny speaks up, "I'll get it Marj, no worries." As he quickly runs off to get it, I smile at Bebe. "Awh! He's such a gentleman! I would have to pay Clyde to do that.." Bebe says while rolling her eyes, with her arms crossed.
I just smile at her and say, "I wish we would date.. I refuse to tell him, unless he asks me FIRST."
"Oh, he's coming," Bebe pauses, "You were fast Kenny."
"It wasn't even that far though.." Kenny says.

I giggle at Kenny's reply. "Anyways, bye guys. See ya at the party!" Bebe says as she walks away. "Bye." Me and Kenny say in sinc. When Bebe gets out of sight, I turn to Kenny and say, "thanks again for getting my backpack." "No problem, it wasn't that hard anyways." Kenny says, then chuckles lightly.

After he stops he asks, "if you want, I can walk you home?"

I feel bad, he already did something for me! I don't want to make it hard on him, "No, it's totally fine! You don't have t-." I get cutoff.

"But I want to."

I smile at him and nod. He smiles back at me and takes my hand. We start walking to my house, and I notice other people's houses, Craig and Tweek's, funny how their neighbors. Then we pass by Clyde's, Bebe's, Wendy's, Henrietta's and Jimmy's.

Finally, we reach my house. Kenny let's go of my hand and says, "Bye Marj. hopefully I'll see you at the party?" Does he really want me to go? I mean, does he only want me to be with him? Not trying to be selfish or anything. Does he want to hang out with me? I blush at the thought. I look up and realize he's been calling my name. "Marj, hello? You good?" I make eye contact with him, and feel my face getting hotter. "Oh goodness! I'm alright. I'm so sorry, I zoned out!!" He laughs and tells me it's okay. "Bye!" I tell him. As he walks away, I realize I have his parka still on! I quickly shout, "WAIT!" He turns around and just stands there as I walk to him. I give him his parka and looks at me, "Oh, thanks!" I give out a little giggle, "Now you can go." He nods and continues walking away. I turn around and head into my house.

I see my mom and dad watching a movie, "Hey mom, dad!" They turn around and wave, then continues watching the movie. I head upstairs to my room. I put my phone to charge and head to the bathroom to take a shower. (Time skip :p) After drying myself and and change, i look at my phone, 6:25. I had 20 more minutes. I do my hair, just brushing it snd straightening the messy parts. I look at the mirror, I'm wearing a white and pink striped sweater, pink skirt, leg warmers, and pink Mary-Janes. I head downstairs and say bye to my parents. They don't really care where I go, as long as I'm safe. I go outside, and about to start walking, until I get a text from Bebe.

Queen BB👑: HEYY, PLEASE, CAN YOU SPEND THE NIGHT!???!!!!❤️❤️
Marj💛: Yh, of course! Give me a minute.
Queen BB👑: THANK THE LORD🙏🏻🙏🏻!!

I close my phone and run back inside my house and grab my things. Then, finally, I come back outside. I head to Bebe's house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YAY IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! :OOOO